Who Do U Like In Division | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do U Like In Division

the jets:rofl3:

Probably the Patriots... We'll find out if the Dolphins are a serious contender for the division in these next 2 weeks.

If we're sitting in first place with a 5-4 record going into Cleveland, it's going right down to probably the last weekend of the regular season.

New Years day, and I'll be there! :D Go Phins!

I think that it will come down to a dog fight between the Pats and Bills. We will just miss it by a couple of games.

Ace88 said:
I think that it will come down to a dig fight between the Pats and Bills. We will just miss it by a couple of games.

i dont know bro the bills have a brutal schedule comin up
they get a bye this week then
kansas city
@ SD
carolina
@miami
NE
denver
@cincinnati
@NYJ

if we win vs. atl we got a shot cause this is the easiest half of our schedule ,but otherwise its the patriots to lose

RAS25 said:
i dont know bro the bills have a brutal schedule comin up
they get a bye this week then
kansas city
@ SD
carolina
@miami
NE
denver
@cincinnati
@NYJ

if we win vs. atl we got a shot cause this is the easiest half of our schedule ,but otherwise its the patriots to lose

I forgot about the Bills having a very tough sch ahread of them. Now, I think that we could finish in 2nd place, while the Pats become the 1st place winners again. But I'm not gonna rule out us putting a good fight for first place though.

miami, i know , im a homer, but the second half of our schedule is much easier than our divisional opponents, we play browns,titans,raiders,jets and the bills.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Probably the Patriots... We'll find out if the Dolphins are a serious contender for the division in these next 2 weeks.

If we're sitting in first place with a 5-4 record going into Cleveland, it's going right down to probably the last weekend of the regular season.

New Years day, and I'll be there! :D Go Phins!

I will be there to!!! I'll be the guy in a Phins jersey with two Extrememely pregnant women and a guy in a wheel chair....I should be hard to miss!:lol:

nephinsfan said:
I will be there to!!! I'll be the guy in a Phins jersey with two Extrememely pregnant women and a guy in a wheel chair....I should be hard to miss!:lol:

Man, we'll have to get a group of us to meet up before the game. I know a couple of other people from this board making the trip to Gillette for the game as well.

I'll have the Ronnie Brown jersey on, and I'll be with a couple of my buddies.. Patriot fans :shakeno:

Bills Own You! said:
anybody but the dolphins thats for sure.

you have as much chance as we do... if you think we dont stand a chance well.... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom