Who do we root for? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do we root for?

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
If, and probably more likely, when we are eliminated from playoff hopes, who do we root for to win it all? I haven't decided yet, myself.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Bengals

I agree Bengals, or anyone who plays the Pats :lol:

Maybe the Fins can learn something by watching the Bengals win with less talent.

Their runningback (Rudi Johnson) went to my high school. I thought about rooting for them as well.

Bengals. Hopefully they'll resurrect the Icky Shuffle if they make it to the playoffs.

The Colts... I really admire Payton Manning, I'm sure many people in Indy see him the same way we saw Marino

id like to see the bengles go all the way, but afc wise id root for the colts if they went to i too have alot of admiration for payton manning

Originally posted by Scrappy
If, and probably more likely, when we are eliminated from playoff hopes, who do we root for to win it all? I haven't decided yet, myself.

None of them.

We just drink and kick the dog every once and awhile.

Then just before the draft we regain the strength to do it all over again.

I still think Carolina has a great shot.. they have a great defense and a running game.. they are starting to get hot again, if they keep it up, they could do some damage.. i would love to see them whoop the pats in the superbowl.

Re: Re: Who do we root for?

Originally posted by ZOD

None of them.

We just drink and kick the dog every once and awhile.

Then just before the draft we regain the strength to do it all over again.

(French accent) :smokin: Life is ****, kid ... get used to it.

sure we would like the dolphins to win.. but after the superbowl, theres no more football for a long 6 months.. its just more fun when someone is playing. so we gotta enjoy it while it lasts.

Back
Top Bottom