• Jay Fielder

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dave Wandstadt

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters
texasPHINSfan said:
i actually agree with you on the fraud thing - i think he's a nice guy, but puts on a "show" and tries to make himself look all nicer than he really is. and i can't STAND how he acts since he was named one of the sexiest guys in sports or whatever... he now wears his hair all fluffed and crap when not in uniform, dresses like a GQ model. dude! you're a football player!

that said, he has undeniable talent, and i won't take that from him.

He is a pretty boy with a good propa...I mean PR campaign.

Do you think Patriot fans hate A.J. Feeley?

Hell no. They don't fear or respect him enough to hate him, despite that Monday night result.

We won't be a legit factor again until we have a QB our rivals have reason to hate.

I don't hate Wanny at all. Good-hearted sympathetic man, who was just not cut out to be a coach.

Jaj said:
I don't hate Wanny at all. Good-hearted sympathetic man, who was just not cut out to be a coach.

At least head coach.

Jaj said:

It's nothing personal. I just hate him for running the franchise into the ground. I have nothing against him as a person really. The fact is he's done more harm to the Miami Dolphins than any of the other guys on that list. Period.

FireWrongstedt said:
It's nothing personal. I just hate him for running the franchise into the ground. I have nothing against him as a person really. The fact is he's done more harm to the Miami Dolphins than any of the other guys on that list. Period.
yup.

ditto, ditto, and ditto.

Wannstedt - he was the biggest clown to ever walk on this earth. Great guy, **** coach.

Ricky screwed us over, but he was my favorite player for a few years.
Brady is scum, lol. But I rate him as a QB.
I kinda liked Ears, but he couldn't win games. As in actually make an impact on them and win it... apart from the occasional few, not good enough for a starting QB, IMO.

I don't hate Ricky. I just dont trust him. Let him continue digging for roots and herbs.
I dont hate Dave anymore since there is nothing he can do to hurt the Phins from Pitt.
Jay playing for the Jets could actually HELP the Phins

So, that leaves Brady...the only person in this poll that is a current, serious threat to the Dolphins.

I can't help it. I don't like Tom. Dave just wasn't the man for the job, Jay wasn't that bad we came close to the playoffs with him, and Ricky did well before making his big mistake. Besides Tom is getting all the glory when he's not really that good. He has a good organization.

I don't hate anyone.

Ricky - he's just a bizarre and untrustworthy person. I have empathy for him, but the fact is, he has made moral decisions that don't relate to his bizarre behavior. He's been pretty despicable in that respect.

Dave - I think he and RS have done some serious damage to the Dolphins ability to quickly turn things around by their propensity to trade away future draft picks. This is not just hindsight. I believed this was a mistake even before the Ricky trade. I also think Dave and Rick could have done better on their trades and given up less.

Jay - no hatred here. He's a good guy. But, I'm very glad he's not on the Dolphins. He simply is not a consistent enough QB to get it done.

Tom Brady - what's not to like about this guy? He seems like a decent guy, is a great teammate, and makes the best decisions on the field of any QB since Joe Montana - or perhaps since Johnny Unitas. Regardless of the team he's on, he's a great player and it's difficult not to respect and like him (though I hope he throws 4 INT's in each game against us next year!).

Back
Top Bottom