• Total voters

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
Ricky Williams
Dave Wandstadt
Jay Fielder
Tom Brady

it's a toss up between dave and jay becuase jay is actually Dave's evil demon seed

Brady---too good of an opponent. He's like Doug Flutie only he doesnt screw up as much.

As much as I didn't like Dave, at least he tried, and he announced when he was leaving, Ricky just simply left and didn't give any one a clue. Dave stepped a side to give this franchise a chance, Ricky just quit! Ricky is the one that I dis-like the most!

Tom Brady.

Look, I realize Dave sucked. But how can you hate a guy who was on our side more than that pansy @ss ******* who plays QB for the HATED patsies who is sooooo lucky and still gets his name mentioned as one of the best QB's in the league?????????

DolphinDevil28 said:
Tom Brady.

Look, I realize Dave sucked. But how can you hate a guy who was on our side more than that pansy @ss ******* who plays QB for the HATED patsies who is sooooo lucky and still gets his name mentioned as one of the best QB's in the league?????????
look, i hate tom too, but because he's so GOOD!

don't take credit away from him though... he makes that team. they were crap with bledsoe and the same coaching staff and players... once brady steps in, they're untouchable.

i hate him because he's so good. i would love to have him as my QB any day.

but don't take credit away from him man... he's an awesome QB, future HOF...

I voted for Dave, because he (in conjunction with JJ), ran this organization into the ground. Ricky's damage was only for one season (and ended up being a blessing in disguise helping us get saban and getting rid of wannstedt).

i don't hate fiedler, because he tried his best and he was put in the position as starter for 4 years - he didn't make personnel or coaching decisions. guys, kill the weed at the root, don't blame the flowers.

It was wanny all along.

texasPHINSfan said:
look, i hate tom too, but because he's so GOOD!

don't take credit away from him though... he makes that team. they were crap with bledsoe and the same coaching staff and players... once brady steps in, they're untouchable.

i hate him because he's so good. i would love to have him as my QB any day.

but don't take credit away from him man... he's an awesome QB, future HOF...

He deserves most of his praise.

Tom Brady, 'nuff said. I hate when people compare him to Joe Montana, makes me want to blow chunks. :fire:

However I am biased cause I live up here and have to listen to everyone kiss his *** 24/7. I just think he's a fraud, that nice guy attitude. He comes across as a phony to me.

I can't hate Tom, because the man comes to work, and does what he has to, to win. I respect his even keel, level headed approach he has being a quarterback. The best description I heard of Tom is that he comes to work carrying his lunch pail. I not happy that he plays for a division rival, but the man has come through for being a low draft pick. With that you have to give him his props.

Back
Top Bottom