Who do you hate? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you hate?

I don't remember his name, but the guy who cheap shotted Jakeem Grant twice this year from the Bengals. Yo **** that guy and everyone he loves.
I love when Flo rushed the Bungles sideline the 2nd time, he earned instant CoTY right atm in my eye...what an OG.

As I recall, Benny had it knocked out before breaking the goal line and the Phins LB came out of the pile w/ it

Steratore should have recused himself from reffing the game
Yep that’s actually what happened. They said they blew whistle because they thought he crossed goaline which he didn’t. Therefore they didn’t know who recovered the ball..... but Miami had it when the pile was untangled.

it was so weird because it was almost like the refs were kids in backyard and couldn’t agree on call so they just gave the Steelers the call back on the next down.

crowder was like..... how the hell could they not know we recovered ball. We came up with it. Did the refs think we were playing hot potoato with the ball?
Lol

Yep that’s actually what happened. They said they blew whistle because they thought he crossed goaline which he didn’t. Therefore they didn’t know who recovered the ball..... but Miami had it when the pile was untangled.

it was so weird because it was almost like the refs were kids in backyard and couldn’t agree on call so they just gave the Steelers the call back on the next down.

crowder was like..... how the hell could they not know we recovered ball. We came up with it. Did the refs think we were playing hot potoato with the ball?
Lol
The head official in that game was Gene Steratore. He is from the Pittsburgh area and a diehard Steelers fan. So yeah there was some bias IMO.

The Bills...upstate New York...snow...anything associated with the Bills.

Easy answer always- JETS.
1- puke green color
2- classless fans led by douchebag Fireman Ed
3- stupid Jets cheer
4- filthy disgusting city
5- moron New Yorkers living in Florida half the year and causing half the covid cases here.

Patriots by far. Nothing else compares in any other sports/leagues. Thing is, I hate their fan base as much as their organization. I have never met a Boston sports fan that I didn't have the desire of punching right in the mouth immediately. I get along greatly with New Yorkers for the most part, and it's one of my favorite places in the world.

I don't get along with people from Boston. I get along just fine with most people from everywhere else. Just something about them.

I'm from Buffalo and their fans are inbred asshole and I really hate that team. The pats arent a rival, the jets are a thorn in our side, and I still dislike manning and the Colts.

I don’t know if I’d go as far as to call Baltimore dirty but they most definitely toe the line or at least they did back when you could get really physical on defense. The league has changed so much now but yes I can’t stand Baltimore. Besides the ‘07 win against them that saved us from going 0fer I seriously can’t think of a single time we’ve beaten them since they became the Baltimore franchise. Like you said they don’t just beat us they get super physical and just whip our ***.
What about the game they unveiled the Marino statue or Derrick Shelby getting a defensive TD?

What about the game they unveiled the Marino statue or Derrick Shelby getting a defensive TD?
If you keep reading a couple posts later a poster told me of a time but like he and I said those were meaningless and that’s why a lot of us don’t remember. Anytime we’ve played Baltimore with anything remotely on the line we get our ass kicked.

I hate hate.

Me too, that's why I hate the "Lemmings" (Haters) on this board.

Wait a minute, if I hate a hater, doesn't that make me a hater too.

OK, I don't hate "Lemmings", although they do aggravate me. On the bright side, their stupidity gives me something to throw in their faces. There, that's better than hating. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom