• Terrace Marshall

• Rashod Bateman

• Dillon Radunz

• Christian Darrisaw

• Najee Harris

• Travis Etienne

• Javonte Williams

Results are only viewable after voting.
Assuming they took one of the top three WR’s with their first pick, I would be okay with them going defense with their second pick. If Rousseau is on the board at 18 which I doubt, he would be my pick at 18. If Rousseau is already off the board, Collins would be my next defensive player I would like to see them pick at 18.

Of course I hope they don’t remain at 18. I would love to see them draft Smith or Chase with their first pick and then trade 18 and one of their 2nd round picks and a late round pick to move up and draft Pitts.

Another poll, without context. I realize it's for fun. No big deal, but without knowing what took place with #3, how could you really form a rational opinion?

If we took Sewell at 3, the answer would be completely different, than if we traded down, and took one of the wideouts.

Assuming they took one of the top three WR’s with their first pick, I would be okay with them going defense with their second pick. If Rousseau is on the board at 18 which I doubt, he would be my pick at 18. If Rousseau is already off the board, Collins would be my next defensive player I would like to see them pick at 18.

Of course I hope they don’t remain at 18. I would love to see them draft Smith or Chase with their first pick and then trade 18 and one of their 2nd round picks and a late round pick to move up and draft Pitts.
Change Pitts to Parsons, and I agree.

That owusu kid reminds me of a bigger version of Budda baker in a lot of ways from a play style. Wouldn’t surprise me if he has a similar pro career albeit in some similar roles. Maybe a little more lb/box ask less safety

you better have a plan schematically though. I know that much.
I think if we were to get JOK, he could replace Baker eventually

I voted Harris but I feel that I would also love Williams but we could probably get Williams at 35.

I think you'll see a run (intended) on backs late first. We need a big one and they're only two and they're both highly rated.

It might not wow people, but Harris' running style is punishing. Whereas Javonte tends to slip through initial contact.

Don't underestimate Harris' receiving ability. Tua leaned on Harris a lot in that LSU game, both running and receiving.

I would say he is more nfl ready than most players in the draft. In terms of size, speed, and ceiling I would pick Zaven Collins as he would be your ideal 3-4 type of linebacker with great coverage skills. If Miami picks either I wouldn't complain.
I like Collins at 260 but not sure he’s fast enough to cover TEs and RBs. Guess we won’t see him at the combine and a lot of these players won’t even run during their pro days.

If it's a trade with Atlanta to move down one spot, we might get their 2nd round pick.

If we are moving down to #12 (Frisco), then I think we could expect to get their 2nd this year and their first next year.

Obviously, I'd ask for more.

I think you'll see a run (intended) on backs late first. We need a big one and they're only two and they're both highly rated.
Entirely possible. Both are coveted. It's all a gamble. For all we know Williams goes before Harris. I can't wait for draft day!

I would say he is more nfl ready than most players in the draft. In terms of size, speed, and ceiling I would pick Zaven Collins as he would be your ideal 3-4 type of linebacker with great coverage skills. If Miami picks either I wouldn't complain.
I also like Chaz Surratt. 200+ tackles in 2 yrs. Very athletic and fast

Entirely possible. Both are coveted. It's all a gamble. For all we know Williams goes before Harris. I can't wait for draft day!
Don’t think so. I’m beginning to think we might pull the trigger at 18 for Harris. Everyone already knows I love Williams at our first second round pick.

Back
Top Bottom