• Terrace Marshall

• Rashod Bateman

• Dillon Radunz

• Christian Darrisaw

• Najee Harris

• Travis Etienne

• Javonte Williams

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like Collins at 260 but not sure he’s fast enough to cover TEs and RBs. Guess we won’t see him at the combine and a lot of these players won’t even run during their pro days.
If we really want to draft someone to play the inside we would draft Owusu. Zaven has a great nose for the ball, and in his last season of play he got like 3-4 interceptions. So if speed as an issue then you keep players like him in the inside but out of all linebackers he actually appears to do better in coverage as a linebacker than blitzing. Parsons for example can play any linebacker position based on his physical traits. As a linebacker he is more of a pass rushing threat than either Owusu, or Collins. The thing with Owusu is that he is built like a strong safety.

As much as I like Najee I can't justify a RB at 18, I'd rather roll the dice and hope to get Javonte in the latter part of the 2nd. I would take Collins or Rousseau...
I prefer Parsons, but we really do need to find a pass rusher AND linebacker at some point.

Unless we find a day 2 diamond, that may have to wait, or a temporary mid level FA fix.

I prefer Parsons, but we really do need to find a pass rusher AND linebacker at some point.

Unless we find a day 2 diamond, that may have to wait, or a temporary mid level FA fix.
I like Parsons but his off-field profile is concerning, I'd rather take Owusu-Koramoah but not in the first. I think he gets over-drafted by someone in the first if Parson's goes early. I think he is better suited for our D, better in coverage IMO, more versatile...

I like Parsons but his off-field profile is concerning, I'd rather take Owusu-Koramoah but not in the first. I think he gets over-drafted by someone in the first if Parson's goes early. I think he is better suited for our D, better in coverage IMO, more versatile...

Lol, I think the entire 1st round gets overdrafted except Lawrence and Sewell...

Supposably the Eagles are going to pick a QB if rumors mean anything to you. That would mean that about 5 teams in the top 10 are going to pick QB. If we draft Sewell, the bengals are likely to take an offensive tackle. Which means Smith may fall into the lions (poor smith). Panthers will pick Parsons ( their defense sucked mayor asphalt last season). Dallas might pick oline, Giants might pick Pitts, Chase, or Waddle, 49rs qb, Chargers OT, Vikings DE, Patriots would pick pitts if he is available. Cardinals DE, Raiders might pick Harris. Now if for some reason Parsons is passed by Carolina, he may end up being picked at 18 by Miami. Either that is wishful thinking by me, or perhaps I am nostradamus. As I look at teams a lil bit better now, it appears the first half of this draft will qb's, DE, receivers. The other half we may see guys like Russeau and Parsons dip further out. It would be a bit weird to see 5 teams pick qb in the first half alone.

IMO Collins could easily be as good of a player for us as Parsons and he doesn't have the character questions.

Supposably the Eagles are going to pick a QB if rumors mean anything to you. That would mean that about 5 teams in the top 10 are going to pick QB. If we draft Sewell, the bengals are likely to take an offensive tackle. Which means Smith may fall into the lions (poor smith). Panthers will pick Parsons ( their defense sucked mayor asphalt last season). Dallas might pick oline, Giants might pick Pitts, Chase, or Waddle, 49rs qb, Chargers OT, Vikings DE, Patriots would pick pitts if he is available. Cardinals DE, Raiders might pick Harris. Now if for some reason Parsons is passed by Carolina, he may end up being picked at 18 by Miami. Either that is wishful thinking by me, or perhaps I am nostradamus. As I look at teams a lil bit better now, it appears the first half of this draft will qb's, DE, receivers. The other half we may see guys like Russeau and Parsons dip further out. It would be a bit weird to see 5 teams pick qb in the first half alone.
That's a plethora of supposedly, might, could, and maybes brother.

I'm going with wishful thinking.

All these "house of cards" mocks collapse as soon as one or two teams deviate.

After that analogy I feel compelled to shamelessly say it's a domino effect, once we get past the top few picks. This year, our Dolphins could be poised to knock over the first domino, the consequences of which will reverberate through the first two rounds.....lol.

Too dramatic???

Back
Top Bottom