• Terrace Marshall

• Rashod Bateman

• Dillon Radunz

• Christian Darrisaw

• Najee Harris

• Travis Etienne

• Javonte Williams

Results are only viewable after voting.
only reason would be if they think another team will trade with us for the same QB that the falcons want. I don't see it happening but if it does, that'd be the reason.
Grier to the Atlanta GM.

Hey, we've got an offer from Carolina/San Francisco on line three and they have offered us.... your offer was for a third round pick... do you want to increase your offer or should we take the one from Carolina?

Totally agree on Rousseau.

I think you will like what you see with Darrisaw and Marshall. I almost picked Darrisaw here, but ultimately went Collins, they were 1A and 1B. I think Darrisaw could step right in at RT for many years allowing Hunt to kick down to RG.

I think I’ve got Rousseau pretty much nailed with this. You never really know on an opt out how a guy might come back the next year but there’s certain things you look for and if you don’t see em hard to bet on them at the next level.

All of the early mocks had Parsons going top 4 or 5, but he's slid quite a bit since then.

Obviously, none of this is real world stuff... just projecting what the GMs will do, but I've always believed that the players who rate highly earlier... are generally the players that you want. There is just so much hype involved in rating these players. Some barely there prospect can show up, have a couple of good practices at the Senior Bowl, and suddenly... he's the hot commodity and moves up three rounds based upon a couple of hours of practice. I'm sure you saw this happen this year.

But back to Parsons... he didn't play this year and some have forgotten just how dominant he was as a Sophomore. He just KILLED it onfield... but now... eh... he's been off for 16 months and he's probably gotten fat.

Suuuuure he has... he's been preparing to play in the NFL since he was 10 years old and now he's lost focus? He took the year off to prepare for the draft and to maximize his early potential and now he might not be in a football frame of mind?

Please.

I PRAY that this guy drops.
Drops, we trade down a few spots and pick him, or we are aggressive to trade back up for him.

I think I’ve got Rousseau pretty much nailed with this. You never really know on an opt out how a guy might come back the next year but there’s certain things you look for and if you don’t see em hard to bet on them at the next level.

Went and read, I am on board with that. His lack of explosion is probably my biggest concern.

Drops, we trade down a few spots and pick him, or we are aggressive to trade back up for him.
We could do either... my stated preference is to avoid WRs in the top half of the first altogether, and instead, look for generational players... of which, I do not believe Smith or Waddle to be.

yep. I’m really struggling to find targets at 18. Hoping something drops into our range more than anything
Agree with you 100%. I’d prefer to trade down with this pick into the mid to low 20s and get our tailback. Preferably ETN or Harris in that order.

what do you think of Christian barmore? I don’t think anyone made more money in that National championship game. For one night at least he looked like a top 20 pick
He looked great that night, and was beating some good players from Ohio State. I like him, and feel he played himself into the 1st round. He was quick and explosive that night. I have not really watched much film on him as I feel we want go Dline that early this year. I feel IDL is fairly deep in this draft.

only reason would be if they think another team will trade with us for the same QB that the falcons want. I don't see it happening but if it does, that'd be the reason.
Didn’t the bears trade up one spot for trubisky? Or am I thinking of someone else

Devonta smith at 3
Harris at 18
Basham at 36
Or
Penei Sewel at 3
Kadarius Toney at 18
Basham at 36
Or
Devonta Smith at 3
Gregory Rousseau at 18
Jevonta Williams at 36

one more scenario

Devonta Smith at 3
Dillion Radunz at 18
Jevonta Williams at 36

Interior Defensive Line might be the LAST place I am looking to spend a first or second round pick. Davis and Wilkins are our present, and our future...

Didn’t the bears trade up one spot for trubisky? Or am I thinking of someone else?

a baseball player holding a bat: The Bears drafting Mitchell Trubisky turned out to be a colossal mistake.
© Stacy Revere/Getty Images The Bears drafting Mitchell Trubisky turned out to be a colossal mistake.

The prime example of that right now is the Chicago Bears trading up for Mitchell Trubisky in the 2017 NFL Draft, which will forever go down as one of the worst draft day moves of all-time. Just three years later, the team is reportedly looking for his replacement, with Teddy Bridgewater being the common name brought up before susequent reporting cast doubt on a deal.

Back on draft night, the Bears held the third overall pick and were looking to find their next quarterback after parting ways with Jay Cutler. The choices in the first round were Trubisky, Deshaun Watson, or Patrick Mahomes. Throughout the draft process, the Bears became infatuated with Trubisky despite his limited time as a starter with the UNC Tar Heels.

Everyone knew of the Bears' love for Trubisky, and that included the San Francisco 49ers, who held pick No. 2 in the first round. Once the draft commenced, 49ers general manager John Lynch called Ryan Pace of the Bears to tell him to make him an offer to trade up, or else he'd be taking Trubisky. Pace panicked, and surrendered their first-, third-, and fourth-round picks in 2017 and a third-rounder in 2018 just to move up one spot.

Attachments

• 1613619576433.png
    1613619576433.png
    68 bytes · Views: 0
a baseball player holding a bat: The Bears drafting Mitchell Trubisky turned out to be a colossal mistake.
© Stacy Revere/Getty Images The Bears drafting Mitchell Trubisky turned out to be a colossal mistake.

The prime example of that right now is the Chicago Bears trading up for Mitchell Trubisky in the 2017 NFL Draft, which will forever go down as one of the worst draft day moves of all-time. Just three years later, the team is reportedly looking for his replacement, with Teddy Bridgewater being the common name brought up before susequent reporting cast doubt on a deal.

Back on draft night, the Bears held the third overall pick and were looking to find their next quarterback after parting ways with Jay Cutler. The choices in the first round were Trubisky, Deshaun Watson, or Patrick Mahomes. Throughout the draft process, the Bears became infatuated with Trubisky despite his limited time as a starter with the UNC Tar Heels.

Everyone knew of the Bears' love for Trubisky, and that included the San Francisco 49ers, who held pick No. 2 in the first round. Once the draft commenced, 49ers general manager John Lynch called Ryan Pace of the Bears to tell him to make him an offer to trade up, or else he'd be taking Trubisky. Pace panicked, and surrendered their first-, third-, and fourth-round picks in 2017 and a third-rounder in 2018 just to move up one spot.
Sign me up for that sort of deal

Devonta smith at 3
Harris at 18
Basham at 36
Or
Penei Sewel at 3
Kadarius Toney at 18
Basham at 36
Or
Devonta Smith at 3
Gregory Rousseau at 18
Jevonta Williams at 36

one more scenario

Devonta Smith at 3
Dillion Radunz at 18
Jevonta Williams at 36
Well as long as you have a definite conviction that you're sure of....lol

Darrisaw, Radunz, Jenkins

Or Parsons, Paye, JOK, Collins if they are there.

Back
Top Bottom