Birdmond

Club Member
Reaction score
I voted Najee but none of the selections would bother me. Waddle/Najee 2021

j-off-her-doll

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
well that’s gonna make me have to look at these two.

I know I’m a no on Rousseau and any of the rbs but I can see Miami falling in love with a harris here

as for Rousseau if I’m touching that it will be on the second contract let someone else do the work and him prove things first. I’m out top 20

and I’m a no on Bateman too. Like his feet but don’t see where I’m getting much different than I already have on the boundary

Think Darrisaw goes Top 15, maybe Top 10, but who knows? Also like T. Jenkins from Oklahoma St. well enough to draft him at 18. Better OT prospect than Jackson imo.

Marshall is sudden, fast, and long, and he lined up all over the field at LSU. He doesn't have the dog in him that Jefferson and Chase do - or at least he hasn't shown it - but he's shown more talent in his feet than Chase.

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
What about Vera-Tucker? He can play virtually anywhere on the line, although I think guard will be his best spot.

Is #18 a little high?

utahphinsfan

Sriracha Tabasco
Reaction score
Interior Defensive Line might be the LAST place I am looking to spend a first or second round pick. Davis and Wilkins are our present, and our future...

I don't disagree.

Playing Devils Advocate... investing heavily in the DL is one of the few things both SF & Washington have done well with.

Zounds

CPA4LYFE
Reaction score
The guy I’d take isn’t on that list, but if I had to pick from that list, it would be one of the WRs. I’m definitely not taking a RB or Collins in the 1st.

CANDolphan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Collins. Outta that list.
Trade up with SOME of the capital you go from your trade down at 3. Move from 18 to 12 and you’re looking at a list potentially of

Slater
Pitts
Waddle

CANDolphan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
I have very recently jumped over from Harris to Collins in my thinking. He’s just a monster, and would make Miami’s D jump from “solid if unspectacular” to “I need to watch this defense on Sunday.”
I feel you can easily replicate the success of a top RB with a lucky 3rd or 4th rounder. I just hate first rounders for RBs. Harder to do that with Collins imo so I grab him each and every time over a rb

EJay

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
To all those that voted for a defensive player, you’re ******* fired! ;)

1613705252322.jpeg

I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

That is all.

fishfanmiami

FH March Madness is just around the corner
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Devonta Smith at 3
Gregory Rousseau at 18
Jevonta Williams at 36

This one please if there are no trade down partners but I would much rather drop a few spots , pick up some more picks and still get these 3

Top Bottom