• Terrace Marshall

• Rashod Bateman

• Dillon Radunz

• Christian Darrisaw

• Najee Harris

• Travis Etienne

• Javonte Williams

Results are only viewable after voting.
Picked Collins from that group, but truly want us to trade up using a 2022 pick.

If Miami takes a wide receiver at #3, or a slight trade down, a defensive player like Collins makes a lot of sense.

That linebacker/safety from Notre Dame would be pretty high on my list as well.

If the Dolphins take Sewell or Parsons, would likely have to find the best wide receiver available.

Would love to see us land one of three top running backs. Genuinely thinking that all three could be gone by #36, yes that includes Williams.

Najee Harris without a doubt. He won't be there in the 2nd for us. It is either overdraft him by like 10 spots, or miss out on the guy experts are saying was the best college football player last year.

Najee this year, is like Lamar Jackson during the year he came out. We will regret not drafting him and going with Noah Igbinoghene 2.0 instead.

That owusu kid reminds me of a bigger version of Budda baker in a lot of ways from a play style. Wouldn’t surprise me if he has a similar pro career albeit in some similar roles. Maybe a little more lb/box ask less safety

you better have a plan schematically though. I know that much.

I went with Rousseau.

My thinking is you don't draft for the upcoming season but for two o three seasons ahead of this current season. Grabbing the potentially most impactful DE at 18 is a no-brainer for me.

Having said that its all dependent on FA and the first Pick...

Back
Top Bottom