• Rashod Bateman

• Dillon Radunz

• Christian Darrisaw

• Najee Harris

• Travis Etienne

• Javonte Williams

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted Najee but none of the selections would bother me. Waddle/Najee 2021

well that’s gonna make me have to look at these two.

I know I’m a no on Rousseau and any of the rbs but I can see Miami falling in love with a harris here

as for Rousseau if I’m touching that it will be on the second contract let someone else do the work and him prove things first. I’m out top 20

and I’m a no on Bateman too. Like his feet but don’t see where I’m getting much different than I already have on the boundary

Think Darrisaw goes Top 15, maybe Top 10, but who knows? Also like T. Jenkins from Oklahoma St. well enough to draft him at 18. Better OT prospect than Jackson imo.

Marshall is sudden, fast, and long, and he lined up all over the field at LSU. He doesn't have the dog in him that Jefferson and Chase do - or at least he hasn't shown it - but he's shown more talent in his feet than Chase.

What about Vera-Tucker? He can play virtually anywhere on the line, although I think guard will be his best spot.

Is #18 a little high?

The guy I’d take isn’t on that list, but if I had to pick from that list, it would be one of the WRs. I’m definitely not taking a RB or Collins in the 1st.

Collins. Outta that list.
Trade up with SOME of the capital you go from your trade down at 3. Move from 18 to 12 and you’re looking at a list potentially of

Slater
Pitts
Waddle

I have very recently jumped over from Harris to Collins in my thinking. He’s just a monster, and would make Miami’s D jump from “solid if unspectacular” to “I need to watch this defense on Sunday.”
I feel you can easily replicate the success of a top RB with a lucky 3rd or 4th rounder. I just hate first rounders for RBs. Harder to do that with Collins imo so I grab him each and every time over a rb

To all those that voted for a defensive player, you’re ******* fired! ;)

1613705252322.jpeg

I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom