• Terrace Marshall

• Rashod Bateman

• Dillon Radunz

• Christian Darrisaw

• Najee Harris

• Travis Etienne

• Javonte Williams

Results are only viewable after voting.
Darrisaw looks like a left tackle to me and I don’t think he projects as a better long term one than austin Jackson. I don’t think he’s as gifted an athlete or in the feet. Head to head as prospects Id take Jackson. Right tackle looks like probably miscasting to me. Too much projection and I don’t really see anything that’s such an obvious upgrade to what we already have to make it worth it.

I’m a pass top 20 given I already have a left tackle and I think my in house one has better gifts/tools

Slater has really good feet and lateral short area quickness. I’m a fan. That might project inside best though. Not sure I see right tackle. Kinda reminds me of Donald penn but in a more twitchy package. But those are damn good feet.

just might project best long term at guard or tbe pivot. Doesn’t have great length for nfl left tackle but neither did isiah Wynn coming out and he’s played a plus left tackle for the pats.

so I’m not ruling it out. Right tackle though I mean it’s not easy to kick guys over. What usually happens is a college tackle kicks inside I don’t know many college tackles that change sides in the pros. The kid last year from bama drafted top 10 did it cause the athlete was elite primary and secondary his technique was so solid and that was a right to left tackle kick over driven mostly by the pure left tackle atblete but your gonna miscast a lot of guys kicking em over. Fish out of water

slaters a top 20 grade with those feet and that lateral quickness at pick 18 Id target him. Just purely from a bpa stand point

Id say try it at left tackle given the feet and lateral quicks and pivot being the plan b should the length not work out in space.

so in Miami probably be a pivot. Is that ideal bang for miamis top 20 pick buck given what we have in house?

Last edited:
Out of the poll choices, I would choose Najee Harris or Travis Etienne.

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah would be a choice for me there at 18 that's not listed

I will look at terrace Marshall but if he ain’t got dog in him that separates a lot of guys for me. In any sport just about

Collins is where I’m leaning. And betting on/hoping tbe between tbe tackles instincts develops. From a hybrid stand point he makes the most sense and that frame is ideal.

if I’m stuck at 18 out of what I’ve seen to date
This is what I was saying before, if I am stuck at 18 and have to make a choice between the players listed, I would ho with Collins. Darrisaw was my 2nd choice, but I don't think I would pick him at 18. This pick at 18 seems to be a no man's land unless someone falls. I am still on the use next years 1st with 18 to move back up.

This is what I was saying before, if I am stuck at 18 and have to make a choice between the players listed, I would ho with Collins. Darrisaw was my 2nd choice, but I don't think I would pick him at 18. This pick at 18 seems to be a no man's land unless someone falls. I am still on the use next years 1st with 18 to move back up.

yep I’m with you but in the event I end up “stuck” with parsons and Collins with my first 2 picks I ain’t pissed.

the board needs to dictate

No caveat or anything and just picking from the list provided, so I went with Collins. I am intrigued with Rousseau because of his size and possible position need. However, even though it could be argued that DE is more of a need, Van Noy had a hip last year and missed some time. I am not sure if it is anything serious, but maybe Collins would be the way to go if it one of those nagging things that forces Van Noy to take games off.

A lot of the mocks have us taking the Notre Dame linebacker at #18. We definitely need a second quality ILB to pair with Jerome Baker.

#18 is a bit high for Collins, but if we trade back toward the end of the first, he's a viable option as a 3-4 OLB.

If we looooove Najee Harris, we need to take him at #18 because he'll definitely be taken by the end of the first round. If we merely love Najee, we'll address RB in the second round.

A lot of the mocks have us taking the Notre Dame linebacker at #18. We definitely need a second quality ILB to pair with Jerome Baker.

#18 is a bit high for Collins, but if we trade back toward the end of the first, he's a viable option as a 3-4 OLB.

If we looooove Najee Harris, we need to take him at #18 because he'll definitely be taken by the end of the first round. If we merely love Najee, we'll address RB in the second round.
I like Owusu-Koramoah a lot. His explosiveness and speed jumps off the screen. But I'm not sure he's a take-on linebacker. He's more of a shoot the gaps kind of guy, which he does exceptionally well. Also, is he's best position safety?

I think Flores would use him more in a rover role, but not 100 percent sure on fit.

Last edited:
The 18th pick is as follows

1. If by some crazy reason Parsons is there then we pick him.
2. If Parsons isn't there then Zaven Collins
3. If Zaven isn't there then Waddle if Waddle hasn't been drafted.

It seems like players you might have thought would be picked early might end up sliding down, but not to us. Seems like by the time we pick, about 5 teams picked QB, 4, offensive line, and the rest would be guys like pitts, smith, and chase etc. Our 18th pick at the end of the day should be a defensive player, but I would be happy to have a slot receiver also. Ideally if Marshall Jr. is there in the 2nd round that would be our ideal pick at Wide Receiver. Tomarryon from FSU might be an option for us too if Marshall Jr. isn't there.

Devonta smith at 3
Harris at 18
Basham at 36
Or
Penei Sewel at 3
Kadarius Toney at 18
Basham at 36
Or
Devonta Smith at 3
Gregory Rousseau at 18
Jevonta Williams at 36

one more scenario

Devonta Smith at 3
Dillion Radunz at 18
Jevonta Williams at 36
Devonta Smith WR Bama
Owusu-Karamoa LB NDame
Devonte Williams RB UNC

I picked Rousseau if happens to be here.

Some will say Rousseau is very raw, Rousseau is also extremely talented, and that is exactly the point.

While learning, and working on being better in college, he proved to be one of the best ends...Imagine what type of a player he becomes with Flores and company working with him.

Miami has become better against the run (Still need to get one more LB in FA OR draft), and Miami's secondary is one of the toughest to pass on. Now imagine if when Miami does not go into their exotic blitz package, someone like Rousseau is continually or some of the time in the opponent's face consistently.

Good luck moving the ball consistently without making mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom