• Terrace Marshall

• Rashod Bateman

• Dillon Radunz

• Christian Darrisaw

• Najee Harris

• Travis Etienne

• Javonte Williams

Results are only viewable after voting.
There’s always someone who falls in the draft so it really just depends who’s there. We could also possibly trade up a few spots if we have too.

Obviously trading back from 3 is ideal for us but I wouldn’t sleep on us trying to trade back at 18 if a someone is looking to move up. Move back just a few spots from 18 and snatch up Najee would be just as ideal as moving back from 3 imo

I feel you can easily replicate the success of a top RB with a lucky 3rd or 4th rounder. I just hate first rounders for RBs. Harder to do that with Collins imo so I grab him each and every time over a rb

We only had 7 players rush over 1k yards. And the top teams didn't have a 1k rusher. With the amount of carries gaskin could have easily carried 1k yards if we carried the ball nearly as much as those teams.

There’s always someone who falls in the draft so it really just depends who’s there. We could also possibly trade up a few spots if we have too.

Obviously trading back from 3 is ideal for us but I wouldn’t sleep on us trying to trade back at 18 if a someone is looking to move up. Move back just a few spots from 18 and snatch up Najee would be just as ideal as moving back from 3 imo
Harris is interesting. He could be there at #36, but I've been seeing him pretty consistently mocked in round 1.

I don't necessarily want to go running back in R1, but if Miami traded down a few spots, there isn't much difference between, say 25 and 36.

Harris is interesting. He could be there at #36, but I've been seeing him pretty consistently mocked in round 1.

I don't necessarily want to go running back in R1, but if Miami traded down a few spots, there isn't much difference between, say 25 and 36.
The difference is 11 picks, or more than a third of a round. It's the difference between having a fifth year option on a RB or a better position.

The difference is 11 picks, or more than a third of a round. It's the difference between having a fifth year option on a RB or a better position.
I get that. But if he's your guy, why wait?

Personally, I like a few backs. Maybe Williams best. In that sense, the 2nd round for me.

I like Owusu-Koramoah a lot. His explosiveness and speed jumps off the screen. But I'm not sure he's a take-on linebacker. He's more of a shoot the gaps kind of guy, which is does exceptionally well. Also, is he's best position safety?

I think Flores would use him more in a rover role, but not 100 percent sure on fit.

I am with you on this. He's on my wish list!

Voted Collins but the smart thing to do:

1. Trade down from #3. I think Carolina at #8 makes a ton of sense. Take Chase or Smith (in the unlikely event both are gone, I'm fine with Waddle too).

2. Start calling to get back up when Denver is OTC at #9. The target? Kyle Pitts. It won't cost much more than whatever we received in the first trade.

Get two special playmakers in the first 12 picks. We absolutely have the resources to make it happen without much collateral.

I’d take Bateman if we don’t take a WR earlier.
I'd take Bateman if we did take a WR earlier. Imagine trading back and picking up another 2nd this year and more next year. Take Waddle and Bateman in the first (Why can't we double down). The top RB with the first 2nd (As long as one of the big 3 are there) and the top Center with the next.

Last edited:
With free agency well under way, it looks to me like Miami is going to have to take a swing at a pass rusher. Maybe #18 is a good spot to do that. Ojulari, Rousseau, Paye perhaps.

I voted Najee simply because we need a top tier big back with speed. If we went Sewell with 1A and then Najee with 18 we would have a dominating run game which is essential with a QB like Tua...there are tons of good receivers available so I'm sure we can hit on 1 or 2 of them in rounds 2-3 and give Tua the stability he can thrive in.

Back
Top Bottom