Who do you think has the toughest confrence in the Afc!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you think has the toughest confrence in the Afc!!

Oaklandraider

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think either the west or east The west has the chargers very explosive offense, there is also the donkeys "broncos" who have a great team and we have my team the raiders and last but not least the chiefs with thyre explosive offense and new members on defense. What do you think!!

East. Miami has three other teams that were .500 or better. Two that made the playoffs and one that turned out to be the World Champions 3 out of the last 4 years.

Yeah id have to say east as well...But with all the moves by the raiders and Cheifs its close.

Well the toughest DIVISION in the AFC CONFERENCE would have to be the east based on past performance alone. What have the Raiders done to be considered good? Moss they still have no defense and you call the Broncos a great team Hah. A good team ok but great, hardly.

In think it's the east hands down. I have a friend that's a Raiders fan and after many discussions on this he finally gave in and agreed with me.

I'm actually going to have to say that I think the hardest division this year will be the AFC West. I see Kansas City, San Diego, and Denver all possibly playoffs teams and by some rare chance all 3 of them could very well make it. And than there's Oakland who's not very far behind who have improved tremendously during the offseason, the only reason I have them last is by default. I think the AFC West will be the toughest division, and the AFC East will be closely behind.

While I think SD, Oak and KC made significant strides I think Denver took a huge step back. I have them as a contender for a top 7 pick in next year draft and a last place finish.

In the east i think the jets maybe took a slight step back losing ferguson but hes not an irreplaceable piece. I think the Bills will improve ifLosman can handle the starting role. Either way that D and running game alone makes them a 9 win team. Plus we're dealing with the SB champs so Id have to give the nod to the East side as well.

The raiders do have a good defense we added buress to help out in the 4-3 we are playing we added renaldo hill a good defensive back who will proably play safety this season we also have a first rounder from Cal who we picked two seasons ago who will be good. Our D-line is going to very tough with buress and sapp,ted washington theyll put up some big #s. Our line backers will be ryan riddle out of cal whos pretty damn good and middle will be danny clark our other outside will be kirk morrison an outstanding rookie. our other Cb is shut down evryone knows who C-wood is. Our O speaks for them self it will proably be one of the most potent offenses this season.

Oaklandraider said:
The raiders do have a good defense we added buress to help out in the 4-3 we are playing we added renaldo hill a good defensive back who will proably play safety this season we also have a first rounder from Cal who we picked two seasons ago who will be good. Our D-line is going to very tough with buress and sapp,ted washington theyll put up some big #s. Our line backers will be ryan riddle out of cal whos pretty damn good and middle will be danny clark our other outside will be kirk morrison an outstanding rookie. our other Cb is shut down evryone knows who C-wood is. Our O speaks for them self it will proably be one of the most potent offenses this season.
I like the offense a lot; Im a big fan of what Turner has done with 3 strong wrs and adding a good bruising RB like Jordan. i think Collins can get it done especially when you talk about a vertical passing game so I think youre good for about 30 a game on most sundays. I can see Moss being motivated to prove he really was made that minny offense go so i think he could have a very big year and porter is a very strong #2. On a lot of teams Porter could be a 1; hes a lot like chambers.

However, I think your D has to prove itself. Burgess has upside but hes never healthy. What happens when he goes down? Hows the depth there? Sapp, we dont know how good he can still be. Toast Woodson has looked awful the last 2 years; thats why the raiders dealt buchanon. No one wanted to give anything significant for woodson. Then at LB youre talking about a bunch of medicore guys, rookies and unprovens. Finally anytime a player moves positions there is the possibility they could struggle adjusting. Hill has good speed for a safety (decent for a CB) but again we dont know how they will adjust.

I think Oakland will be an interesting team to watch this year and their offense should be solid for fantasy so ill be keeping an eye there. Im interested to see how it plays out cause i think norv can be a good coach.

Oaklandraider said:

LOL: First of all, welcome to the board...but Oakland having a "good defense?"
:roflmao: I do admit though, Al D definitely has the next participants of the 4x100 relay race for China.

No offence, but C-Wood IMHO is the MOST OVERRATED PLAYER in the NFL. It still perplexes me how people think he is better than P. Surtain or Champ Bailey; he's not even in the same league!

I do admit, Moss worries me a little, but Kerry Collins is a bigger "bonehead" than Jake the Fake in our conference. Im not saying we have it all figured out at all, we have our own set of problems on the O-line (depth) and Safety (still a question mark)...but to say Oak has a good defense? Come on man....

Oh and the East is tough at this point since they have the NE, Jets, and Bills. However, when 2005-06 kicks off, its back to clean slate. BUT DEFINITELY THE EAST.

And Kirk Morrisson???? My parents are alumni's of SDSU, we watched the games ALL THE TIME! If I recall right, even McCoy went ahead of him! There's a reason why his numbers were high, and it wasnt because he was a "HECK of a player" he is average at BEST!

Sapp, well he is a BIG QUESTION MARK! If old Sapp shows up, then I'll be worried, but if you watch the games from last year, he was consistently single teamed..he might just be a little too old and slow. But as said, if the OLD SAPP shows up, like the Sapp we knew 3-5 years ago---then I'll be worried.

What you should really worry about the volatile mix that will start to brew once you star losing games.

Lets look at the equation:

Sapp + Moss + Woodson + Collins + Fans --- you could have a very volatile mix.

who gets to " tuck " this oak raider fan in to bed????

:roflmao: there will be no moon over foxboro in sept, moss will not see the endzone all night...

lookin forward to you and other raider trolls in our pats chatter soon....
many came and talked smack last jan, and many left and were never heard from again on feb 6th......

colts fans were the best lol

Back
Top Bottom