Who do you think will be on the cover of Madden 2006. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you think will be on the cover of Madden 2006.

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I honestly think it's time for Brady since his team has won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls. My brother heard a rumour that it was going to be Carson Palmer, but I doubt it. Plus, you never know about Ron Mexico.

THOMAS_54 said:
I honestly think it's time for Brady since his team has won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls. My brother heard a rumour that it was going to be Carson Palmer, but I doubt it. Plus, you never know about Ron Mexico.

Vick was on 2004 wasn't he???

dolfan_101 said:
Vick was on 2004 wasn't he???
Yeah he was, I was just trying to make a joke with the whole Ron Mexico thing (not very funny).

Could someone please move this thread to the "gaming forum" because I didn't see that there was one, and I would like put this thread in it's proper place. Thanks in advance.

I think they will put Peyton Manning on the cover. The big thing with Madden 2006 is the improved FOV (field of vision). So if they are advancing the passing why wouldn't they put on the QB who broke a record some thought no one would beat.

mixmaster_matt said:
I think they will put Peyton Manning on the cover. The big thing with Madden 2006 is the improved FOV (field of vision). So if they are advancing the passing why wouldn't they put on the QB who broke a record some thought no one would beat.

I think he signed a deal with another game, I can't remember though.

His deal was with nfl fever...but it was terminated last year, and hes free to be on the cover of any game...Actually i think its going to be Randy Moss or Terrell Owens on the cover this year!

mixmaster_matt said:
no, they never put the best player on the front....

i could see it being Ben Roethlisberger......or yes Peyton Manning

Buddwalk said:
His deal was with nfl fever...but it was terminated last year, and hes free to be on the cover of any game...Actually i think its going to be Randy Moss or Terrell Owens on the cover this year!
Randy Moss in a Raiders uniform?

Doktor Ivel said:
no, they never put the best player on the front....

i could see it being Ben Roethlisberger......or yes Peyton Manning

The guy said maybe Peyton Manning, then you say no they never put the best player on the the front, then you continue to agree that it could be Peyton Manning :confused:

We will now on the Mourning of Draft Saturday. It shows on the EASports.com home page.

Back
Top Bottom