Who do you think will be the better offensive player in 2 years?

Who do you think will be the better offensive player in 2 years?

• Ricky

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Chris

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Ok I know we are all in Ricky mode, but CC is still our stud WR. :D

Phinmaster1354

Active Roster
Reaction score
AHHHHH???? I don't know??

It was a tough choice but I went with RICKY!Chambers has to go through the SOPHMORE jinx! The only thing I know is they will complement each other nicely in this offense! Norv has to be salivating!!!:p

Frank-n-Furter

Chick Magnet
Reaction score
Chambers has shown he's got what it takes with Gailey's offense, so with anybody else's I think he's unstoppable. More Chambers catches next year please!

baccarat

Adam the Quarterback
Reaction score
Re: AHHHHH???? I don't know??

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
It was a tough choice but I went with RICKY!Chambers has to go through the SOPHMORE jinx! The only thing I know is they will complement each other nicely in this offense! Norv has to be salivating!!!:p

First off, think positive. Second, remember the last time an offensive player on the Dolphins who had a good rookie year did in his sophmore year? Dan Marino breaking just about all the records for a single season.

baccarat

Adam the Quarterback
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
Chambers has shown he's got what it takes with Gailey's offense, so with anybody else's I think he's unstoppable. More Chambers catches next year please!

Chambers better be starting next year. :mad:

Cranx

Hammered
Reaction score
Chamber :D

Suprisingly, it looks like most people agree with me. Like 87 said, I figured with the Ricky fever going around it would be all Ricky up there.

Phinmaster1354

Active Roster
Reaction score
CHAMBERS IS A STUD!

I Agree that Chambers is the real deal! Just think when he actually learns to run better routes and understands coverages more! The sky's the limit for this kid!

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
the starting RB is....

10x more important the a starting WR. They are both great, but tough to compare since CC getting lots of passes will be a sign that Norv cannot execute his preferred game plan and we are in trouble. So from a Fins perspective Ricky betta be betta or the O will be in trouble.

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score

Originally posted by dolfan87
"We didn't have a single Pro Bowl offensive lineman until we drafted this kid, ummmm, Emmitt Smith" :D
love the quote - what was that exact quote from RW about a great RB makes an OL look better ? Maybe Wade will starting in the Pro Bowl this year :lol: or Ruddy that w/b ironic :lol:

---- it's all good :D

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Reaction score
Ricky is an RB, Chambers is a WR, Ricky is in the top 5 in a position where it is harder to find talent, so Ricky is better.

Top Bottom