Who do you think will go to the Pro Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you think will go to the Pro Bowl

Hmmm, while I agree this is to early to be seriously talking about it, its a fun little diersion... lets see

Guys who I think will go:
Jamie Nails
Jason Taylor
Zach Thomas
Junior Seau
Patrick Surtain
Sammy Knight
Ricky Williams
Randy McMichael
Rob Konrad (who should have gone last year)

Zach Thomas
Jason Taylor
Junior Seau
Jay Fiedler
Ricky Williams
Jaime Nails
Patrick Surtain
Chris Chambers

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

Yeah. Maybe sending 7-8 players to the probowl just mean that players are more preoccupied by their own goals than those of the team (remember the Madison-Surtain's wife situation).

That's where Seau will prove to be a great addition. Let's win the superbowl together guys !
I agreee!!

Here is my prediction (last player on list = reserve):

QB:
Gannon
Manning
McNair
-Bledsoe

RB:Ricky
Priest
Ladainian
Travis
Portis
---------- Tough Battle between those 5, for starters.....

WR:
Moulds
Harrison
Burress
Boston
-Rice/Johnson/Ward

FB:
Mike Anderson
-?

TE:
Gonzo
McMike
-Miller

OT:
Jones
Ogden
M. Williams
-Glenn
(never realized how thin position was in AFC)

OG:
Ruben (even if his play isn't as good as it once was, he is solid and will make it on rep..... dropped weight to 290 and says he will be better b/c of it)
Shields
Faneca
-? Nails has a shot

OC:
Mawea
-Woody

-------------------------------------------------

DT:
Big Pat
G. Walker
Seymour (unless he is considered DE..... but I don't think he will be)
-Henderson

DE:
Taylor
Abraham
Kearse
-Hugh

OLB:
Spikes
Porter
Bullock
-Seau/Barton/Boulware/Cowart

MLB:
Lewis
Thomas
-Fletcher/Wilson

CB:
Surtain
Clements
Law
Glenn
-Woodson

FS:
Shulters

battle between Marion and Woodson

SS:
It's a battle between:
Reed
Milloy
Knight
Wire
Polamalu

P:
Moorman

K:
Vinatieri

KR: Hall
PR: A. Davis/Northcutt

STer: Who the hell cares?

MOULDSROCKS, good list, I could see that happening. We all know there will be afew surprises like every year, but every guy on your list has a real solid shot of making it if he plays to his potential. :up:

Originally posted by zevo
LOL! U can be serious about NAILS!!! If he makes the pro bowl i will ban myself from this site! NAils is a fat load of crap and that is why we released him! If nails is the best you got Good luck to ya!

I guess you should ban yourself then. He was a Probowl reserve last season. He just didn't get to participate because of his injury......

Originally posted by zevo
LOL! U can be serious about NAILS!!! If he makes the pro bowl i will ban myself from this site! NAils is a fat load of crap and that is why we released him! If nails is the best you got Good luck to ya!

Hey...

Just wanted to say "bye", zevo. It was fun while you could still hang out. Having to ban yourself... jeez, -- that must suck. Probably makes you feel like a fat load of crap, huh?

Well, ... see ya.

It is way too early for these type of predictions but I'll do it anyway.

Ricky Williams
Jason Taylor
Zach Thomas
Patrick Surtain
Sam Madison
Brock Marion

To be honest I hope we only have 3 or 4 because our team played so unsel(fish)ly and so much like one unit that no one player stood out on our way to our third SB victory.

Back
Top Bottom