• Texans

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dirtywhiteboy

the future
Reaction score
just curious...these are all the teams listed by profootball.com

dammit, i left out the texans...would a mod be kind enough to add them? thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the one team I wouldn't mind seeing him go to. As long as he stays out of the AFC East......

I had to go with the Raiders on that one, I could see Trace Armstrong sellin' them on Gardener.:rolleyes:

Hard to say. It's between Skins and Texans and I think Texans will give him more money.

Cincy might jump in if things with Sam Adams keep going sour.

Didn't DG go to college in Texas?

I gotta say the Texans.. I don't think the Skins have a starting spot for him do they? You know he'll want to start... and earn... the Texans will offer both...

hum?

Buffalo wasn't in the listed team but i think he may sign there... The only question mark is cap space.

DG would play 2 times the Fins....

That would suck:o

I actually predicted that he would wind up with the Raiders as soon as he was released.

They need D-line help badly and are trying to make one last run at a SB so I'm sure they're going hard after good ol' DG. If he's still pulling the horrible attitude stuff I would love to see him in the Raiders causing a cancer over there. He will also not sign for the vet minimum so that would put the Faiders further into cap hell next season.

Originally posted by Expo88
I actually predicted that he would wind up with the Raiders as soon as he was released.

They need D-line help badly and are trying to make one last run at a SB so I'm sure they're going hard after good ol' DG. If he's still pulling the horrible attitude stuff I would love to see him in the Raiders causing a cancer over there. He will also not sign for the vet minimum so that would put the Faiders further into cap hell next season.

I figure the Raiders, Their history is filled with castoffs and trouble makers, that used to be part of the Raider mystique, maybe not as much today as before but like Expo said "They need D-line help badly and are trying to make one last run at a SB so I'm sure they're going hard after good ol' DG." So DG fits in with the Raiders.

Back
Top Bottom