Who do you think would help the team... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you think would help the team...

Which player do you think would help Miami the most for this coming year?

• Branylon Edwards

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Ronnie Brown

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Mike Williams

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Carnell "Caddillac" Williams

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Cedric Benson

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Antrell Rolle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Derrick Johnson

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Adam "pac-man" Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
the most? no matter where we pick, only assuming that it's somewhere in the top ten. Which player do you think would help Miami the most for this coming year? it obviously would not be a QB because they don't start right away and are long-term investments. I would pick Ronnie Brown because he is ready to go right away and can block and receive as well as run the ball.

I would say caddy or brown. I really want to say edwards or mike williams since i want us to take one of them. However, it USUALLY takes a WR 3 years to really breakout.

My vote is for Braylon Edwards for immediate impact, though I like Mike Williams also. We need a deep threat which will open up the running game, even for a second rate RB.:wink:

I am still hanging on to the ROnnie Brown banwagon. The man has everything you look for in a back.

i´m the first one who voted for mike williams....:eek:

phinpunk14 said:
I would say caddy or brown. I really want to say edwards or mike williams since i want us to take one of them. However, it USUALLY takes a WR 3 years to really breakout.

boldin, fitzgerald, roy williams, michael clayton, the last few years Rookie WR have produced

Al13 said:
i´m the first one who voted for mike williams....:eek:

I'm surprised at that because finsnchips loves Mike Williams

merlin00069 said:
Where are the QB options?

I left them out because they would only help in the long-term and I'm asking about this coming year, unless your Dan Marino then you won't help out in your Rookie year at QB

Back
Top Bottom