Who do you want for GM? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you want for GM?

Free

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We've been talking about who we'd want as a new coach but I'm just as concerned about the GM. Seems like the best teams have a good GM, head coach and quarterback. The facts prove that the Fins have none of that. I know the jury is still out on Henne but there's no proof of it right now. I don't want to see the Fins go back to giving the coach all the power. Tried that a few times and it didn't work. I would like to see the Fins do what the Falcons did and find the next up and coming GM to restore the pride. What are your thoughts?

If and when we hire a new coach he should have FULL control over everything.

Right now there is no responcibility. Jeff got the wrong players , no Tony can not coach them up.

I thought Parcells was here to coach but all he did was delegate to Tony and Jeff. His presence helped the first season. After that he was MIA and the guys he left us were not ready for the big show.

I have heard a lot of great things about Scott Studwell....former Viking's LB who I believe is the Viking's Director of Scouting.

Phil savage but I like lacasota also. Tom heckert would be awesone because he has dolphin ties.

Whoever is going to put QB as the #1 priority in the draft. Whoever is gonna find a playmaking FS, whoever believes in a athletic TE, whoever is gonna get the athletes on defense to make plays and generate pressure, whoever is gonna find a head coach who can take charge of a unit if the coordinator is gasping for air during the games. That is who I want as the GM if it comes down to it.

Phil savage but I like lacasota also. Tom heckert would be awesone because he has dolphin ties.

Call me crazy but I don't want anyone with any Dolphin ties. How about some Pittsburgh or Baltimore or Green Bay ties? I've seen enough of Dolphin ties in recent history.

whoever is going to put qb as the #1 priority in the draft. Whoever is gonna find a playmaking fs, whoever believes in a athletic te, whoever is gonna get the athletes on defense to make plays and generate pressure, whoever is gonna find a head coach who can take charge of a unit if the coordinator is gasping for air during the games. That is who i want as the gm if it comes down to it.

amen!!!

Back
Top Bottom