Who Does Your Significant Other Root For? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Does Your Significant Other Root For?

No one, but everyone in her family is Saints fans. Talk about a bunch of entitled crybabies!

Wife WAS a Raiders fan because she grew up in that area. Thanks to the Vegas move she is now a Dolphins fan with me.

Watch out, Raiders will be in Vegas soon.

BTW, my wife is a Raiders lifer... we are only about 2hrs south of them.

A mix of the above responses - Miami for my mood, but mostly for the end of the football season. Having said that, when we were on Hard Knocks she really got into the show and that was fun. Even she could tell Philbin was an uninspiring fraud. Ha!

We're a Phins household because of me, though her family roots for the [local] 49ers. She's had a few run-ins with various NFL players in her job and tends to root against those individuals lol.

Panthers, cause we are near Charlotte, but after we got married she started pulling for the dolphins somewhat. even though for the most part she is clueless about football and our first year of marriage was hell trying to watch games together. luckily I got her trained up for the most part, or she just knows that asking me a million questions during the games make me drink faster

She HATES football. We're both mma fans. My 1st sport. Use to be football and the dolphins. Its mma now

She really isn't a fan of any team, and has no idea about anything that has to do with football but she doesn't care if I disappear for 4 hours on game day so it all works out perfectly.

Wife didn’t really care about NFL before me so she “roots” for Miami, primarily for my mood.

This is mine as well, but she has gotten in to it. Before me the only football player she knew was Warren Moon. Now she is in our fantasy league, has been to a few games, and kind of know what is going on.

We went to the hall of fame, and Lawerence Taylor came up, and she shock his hand. She ran back to me all excited, and exclaimed, “I just met LT, I just met LT.” I asked if she knew who that was, and she replied, “I habe no idea.” I think that spirit is why we are getting married in 2 weeks.

She didn't know much about football till she met me so she roots for The Dolphins. She has learn a lot over the years with me about football. She likes college football too thought she only roots for whichever team I'm rooting for. I'll keep her.

My wife is definitely a daddy's girl. They both followed the New York football Giants. But as a caveat, she along with my daughter's, despises New England! My oldest daughter likes Philadelphia (for over 10 years now), and the younger one follows the Giants with her mom.

Wife grew up in a Giants family so shes partial to them. They had season tickets until the new stadium was built.

Back
Top Bottom