Who Does Your Significant Other Root For? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Does Your Significant Other Root For?

My wife is a Giants fan, her family is originally from North Jersey.

I have no problem with that as Dolphins fans should always have a soft spot for the G-Men given their SB wins against NE and saving our perfect season.

She roots for the Dolphins for sure though.

My wife is a Denver Broncos fan only because she was born in Colorado. She couldn't name one player that ever played for them, other than Elway. She could care less about the NFL, but let's the daughter and I hole up in the den and watch Miami and Seattle (my daughter's team).

The Saints which is painful because of the unforgettable brees/pepp mistake. Add to that the fact they actually have winning seasons and it's depressing

Wife is a huge Packers fan, grew up in Wisconsin, owns shares of the team, etc etc. So naturally I’ve been to several Packers games and only a handful of Fins games.

But when we play the Pack in November, I’ll be there sporting aqua and orange just to piss her off.

Same. Packers fan though I would only consider her a light-fan. Her Dad and Uncle though...big-time Cheese-heads.

Nothing but love, but if she were a Bills/Jets/Pats fan I probably wouldn't have a girlfriend to be posting about. Just the way it is.

My wife is a saint - she doesn't like sports but she doesn't complain when I watch them and the outcome of the game directly affects my mood. But I would say that she is a Dolphins fan since she keeps stealing my jackets, sweatshirts, etc. from the closet. She made the trip to Miami with me two seasons ago to watch the game against the Texans and I think she really liked it, even if she tried to make the trip all about her since her birthday was just a couple of days later.

She was born and raised in DC, and her dad had season tickets so she grew up in RFK stadium. She is definitely a diehard 'Skins fan. She always wants the phins to do well, though. She even dressed head to toe in dolphins garb when we flew down for the 49ers game in '16. She really got into it, and was giving high fives to everyone around us whenever we scored!
But of course, me being a smart@ss from PA, I always wear an Eagles jersey whenever they play her skins... just to piss her off!

She HATES football. We're both mma fans. My 1st sport. Use to be football and the dolphins. Its mma now
thats a good thing though. those fights Saturday were the best in a very long time

Wow we have a lot of significant others rooting for another team.
No wonder why most of us get so pissed when we loose.

Ok folks let's keep the race stuff out of this

All the same teams as me except my wife is from Peru and I'm from Jamaica.... Good thing we dominate track and field and they are best at soccer so there's no issues. She doesn't like that I support Brazil though, lol.

She's not a big sports fan but she likes to watch nonetheless. Her biggest interest is in whatever players are featured on that garbage E! Channel or Dancing w/ Stars.

What's more important is that our three year old son now refuses to leave the house without Dolphins or Heat attire.

Last edited:
My wife is a saint - she doesn't like sports but she doesn't complain when I watch them and the outcome of the game directly affects my mood. But I would say that she is a Dolphins fan since she keeps stealing my jackets, sweatshirts, etc. from the closet. She made the trip to Miami with me two seasons ago to watch the game against the Texans and I think she really liked it, even if she tried to make the trip all about her since her birthday was just a couple of days later.

That's funny. I doubt you remember but i met you guys at the tailgate at that game.

Hell of a worth while game to come down for.

My wife born and raised in London and Japan. Went to Johns Hopkins so Baltimore became her "adopted" city. She's a Ravens fan.

Back
Top Bottom