Who Does Your Significant Other Root For? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Does Your Significant Other Root For?

My husband isn't a huge football fan, but he liked the Packers when we met, mainly because he liked Favre. He is now a Dolphins fan, probably because he doesn't have much choice and he likes our annual trip to Florida (from Jersey) to see a game.

For myself it was a tough childhood. My entire family lived in Buffalo including myself. Everyone but me rooted for the Bills. I stayed true to my Fins no matter how bad things got for the team or myself. Not easy living in Bills Mafia territory. All my life. Got worse when my executive wife started being a Bills fan.
That was then and this is now.

My husband isn't a huge football fan, but he liked the Packers when we met, mainly because he liked Favre. He is now a Dolphins fan, probably because he doesn't have much choice and he likes our annual trip to Florida (from Jersey) to see a game.
That's a good trade-off. Be a fins fan and we will go to Florida.

So my wife and me live in Indiana. And she's a big Dolt's fan. But I have to admit she wears Dolphins gear and roots for my team as well. And I have taken her to a Colts game in the past. But she looks so much sexier in Dolphins gear than that ugly blue Dolts stuff lol.

Wife like the Aints, but only because they're in Lowsyana where she's from. She's not really into football at all and aside from Brees, doesn't know who any of the players are or who the coach is.

My ex wife actually grew up in Southern MN, went to Mankato State where up until this season, the Vikings trained.. for a few years dated a player.. and used to sit with the wives.. so she's a diehard Vikings fan. My current GF sort of roots for the Fins because I do but really I get the impression that when either of us is in the other's rear view mirror, she will revert to not really giving a **** about any team.

My dad made me a dolphins fan. My grandparents moved to Florida and they sold me on the dolphins because of Dan Marino... I traded football cards then so I gave all my Barry Sanders and Jerry rice and Troy Aikman for Dan Marino or Oj Mcduffie. Haha and Don Majkowski or whatever, the magic man. I lived in packer territory.
Long story short, my whole family becomes packer fans because that was easy for them. I stick to my guns (and awesome stash of cards which includes a graded Marino rookie card...) well, daaaaaammmmnnn they have had some fun without me. Now I move to Michigan and my wife and her whole family are bears fans. So that works for me in random ways, but the amount of **** talk I have for them is better. Long story short, I hope we're better than the bears this year!

My in laws are from Southern California. It was the Chargers but they always ask me how did the Dolphins do every Sunday. Not so much the Chargers now after they pulled the move to LA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom