Who Does Your Significant Other Root For? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Does Your Significant Other Root For?

My girlfriend is a Steelers fan because her father is a diehard Steelers fan. She can name the killer B’s, and she made the wildcard loss way worse.

She couldn't care less about football.

I'm pretty sure all my exes cheer against the Phins now. Fortunately for me the present gf Palmela is also a big time Dolphins fan

She read books at the games.
No interest at all.

LOL..This is me..My significant other is a intellectual,she is going for her 2nd masters.....but,for some reason..She cannot
grasp the concept of a pro team and a college team.Every year,while I'm watching football ,she will ask me"What are you going to
do when,the Dophins have to play Alabama?"I just giggle a bit,kiss her on the head,and say"It will be alright,the Dolphins still
have to beat Troy first and go back to watching football"!!!

My wife is a dolphin fan. She gets stuff wrong all the time but it’s cute. She’s right about our oline sucking all the time, but she’s completely wrong when she says, “we never draft any olinemen!!” when draft time rolls around.

My wife just roots for the games and the season to end. When football comes on she hides in the bedroom and plays PS4. After the game she can tell my yelling whether to bring up the game or not. She does hate the Patriots though and bitches and says they are cheating every time she sees them on TV so there is that at least!

Last edited:
LOL..This is me..My significant other is a intellectual,she is going for her 2nd masters.....but,for some reason..She cannot
grasp the concept of a pro team and a college team.Every year,while I'm watching football ,she will ask me"What are you going to
do when,the Dophins have to play Alabama?"I just giggle a bit,kiss her on the head,and say"It will be alright,the Dolphins still
have to beat Troy first and go back to watching football"!!!

Awesome post brother

We live in Florida, back in the day you were either a Buc, Fin, or Falcon fan as local teams go. My wife and her parents grew up Fins fans, as did mine.

My wife rooting for the Phins, she knows if they lose it's gonna be a rough week so she better give it all she can. LOL

Back
Top Bottom