Who Does Your Significant Other Root For? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Does Your Significant Other Root For?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Couple questions.
Who does your significant other root for?
If it's another team how much does it effect your relationship.
My ex-wife was a Bills fan and she really only like to root for them because I was a Dolphins fan. Although we live in Buffalo she was never really into sports. However I think she enjoyed slamming me in the early 90's when the Bills went to 4 Superbowls in a row.
We had a few fights but nothing that was serious. I just hated that she became a football fan to root against me.

Loosely roots for the Seahawks mostly because we want to settle down in Seattle, but besides Marshawn Lynch (who as we all know plays for the Raiders) she couldn't name a single player on their team.

She's a true Fins fans thanks to me but she loves the Giants.

Wife is a huge Packers fan, grew up in Wisconsin, owns shares of the team, etc etc. So naturally I’ve been to several Packers games and only a handful of Fins games.

But when we play the Pack in November, I’ll be there sporting aqua and orange just to piss her off.

Wife didn’t really care about NFL before me so she “roots” for Miami, primarily for my mood.
This is my wife as well. Like last year when we went to the Mia/Atl game and Miami won, my wife was glad Miami won; because as she put it, the drive home was sooo much better than what it would've been had we lost.

Back
Top Bottom