Who Else Is Suffering From There Not Being Any Football????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Else Is Suffering From There Not Being Any Football?????

It's dead in S. Florida also. The Marlins have given this town a couple of World Series but they suck now so there's not much. I love Boxing so I record all the great fights. There are some really fun Boxers out there to enjoy. July 26 I'll be a Dolphin Camp.

You think you have it rough? I live in Thailand. All I have to watch sports related is volleyball, badminton, ping pong, and snooker. There is World Cup football(soccer), but that is akin to baseball - watching paint dry. AFL(Austrailan Football League) is growing on me. I long for the days I get to go to the sports bar and watch the Dolphins at 1am in the morning on a Monday. :D

Last edited:
I love my Dolphins so much that I am watching DVR'd games from last season! I am watching players no longer on the team just to get a "fix". I love the NFL and in particular my Dolphins so much that I can't get enough of watching them!!! Anybody else missing football as much as I am? I live and die for the Dolphins and it's not a pretty way to live.......LOL

For me the World Cup has been a great way to get my sports fix since Ive always loved soccer and still play Fifa video games etc...

Obviously it's not equal to watching my fins on sunday, but its been worthy, exciting and is definitely helping to pass the off season

I'm doing good with the World Cup and after that we'll get training camp soon after so it's not that bad. Next 3 years will be bad with no World Cup tho.

I was just thinking the same exact thing and almost added it to my post lol....I guess part of what makes the World Cup so fun though is the rarity, still wish the next 3 offseasons would have something similar but they won't ;[

I'm just trying to enjoy the summer until camp opens. Watching a lot of Yankees baseball right now. Have a 5 day trip planned first of Aug for some NHRA drag racing in Seattle and then a couple days over to Victoria B.C. September will get here soon enough!

This time of the year is the worst! I still check nfl.com and a few other websites for football news even thought I know there is none. Dan Patrick and Rich Eisen have nothing to talk about, so their shows are bad. USA isn’t in the World Cup, so has no appeal.

It’s so bad I even got married last week just for something to do;)

This time of the year is the worst! I still check nfl.com and a few other websites for football news even thought I know there is none. Dan Patrick and Rich Eisen have nothing to talk about, so their shows are bad. USA isn’t in the World Cup, so has no appeal.

It’s so bad I even got married last week just for something to do;)

If you were a soccer fan as well as a USA fan the World Cup would be awesome for you...There have been some great endings and very good games already even in the early stages..

For me it truly is "the beautiful game" and I would watch high level La Liga/BPL/Bundesliga soccer games every day if I was able to...

I guess I can see how it can be too slow of build up play for some fans though making it look boring to them...

Actually I can't.... soccer is an awesome, dramatic sport, the rest of the world has it right in that they love it...the average American is the one who has it wrong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom