Who Else Is Suffering From There Not Being Any Football????? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Else Is Suffering From There Not Being Any Football?????

I started watching All or Nothing on Amazon a few days ago. I'm a couple episodes into the Cowboy's season and will start the University of Michigan after that. It's not the same as an actual game, but it does help with that football itch!

Yea that is pretty bad lol

Like CK said try CFL, it will give you a good football fix until camp.

I'm actually from Canada (Ottawa) and I can't stand the CFL. Just hate the quirky rules and mediocre talent, they should have made themselves into a feeder league for the NFL with the same NFL rules

I have been using this forum to try and help.

Good - There is a lot I want to say.
Bad - There isn't much to say anything about.
Ugh
Good - I say it anyway.
BAD - I say it anyway.
Ugh
:):mad::wall:biggrin:depressed:wall

Repeat until training camp.

It’s terrible. I dont watch much of the other sports so my gap is 5 months. We need a spring league. I liked the WFL, I would have liked to see that stay. Not a big fan of the CFL, it’s a run and gun league that doesn’t help develop players for the NFL outside of a couple of exceptions.

It used to be worse when our season would inevitably end with a loss in the playoffs. Don't get me wrong I miss it, but there's been far too many instances in the last 15 years where a month into the season I was wondering why I missed it in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom