Who else loved the Curtis Weaver pick?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who else loved the Curtis Weaver pick?!

SharpJoshBlade

Active Roster
Reaction score
Over the last 3 seasons, no player in College Football had more sacks than Curtis Weaver, who had 34. Chase Young was second with 30.5. Last season, Weaver was second in all of College Football with 56 total pressures. Only Young had more, 2 more. We were able to get Curtis Weaver in the 5th round. I consider that the steal of the Draft!!!

He is a little slow and plays in a wack conference I like him in the the 5 th though

He is a little slow and plays in a wack conference I like him in the the 5 th though
That's the problem and reason he slipped to the 5th round. People always think Boise State players don't play good enough competition so they aren't as good as they appear. Yet, Boise State players always end up being great in the NFL. You should check out some of their alumni.

Maybe he turns into a T sizzle he wasn’t that fast. It all depends on how bad these guys want it hard to project.

Maybe he turns into a T sizzle he wasn’t that fast. It all depends on how bad these guys want it hard to project.
Yep. If he wants it bad enough he could turn into a great NFL player just like some other Boise State players. Perhaps you've heard of DeMarcus Lawrence, Leighton Vander Esch, Doug Martin, Tyrone Crawford, Orlando Scandrick, Jay Ajayi, and many others. He could be the next Leighton Vander Esch and I would be EXTREMELY happy with that!

Love the pick, and after he goes to training camp in the Miami heat, with also a little extreme Football weight training, that body will turn from some fat around the middle to more muscle.

With less fat, but more solid muscle, his speed should increase a bit more, and if you think he was a load to block in college...get that beer, and popcorn ready, sit back and enjoy.

I'll watch up on his tape later, Was really pushing for Trevis Gipson who was taken right after Sturbridge, I think he has the explosion you look for ala Cam Wake but not every player reaches their potential maybe Flores could tell.

Back
Top Bottom