who else thinks miami is playoff bound? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who else thinks miami is playoff bound?

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
well i for one do think we are cause we have the talent and now one of if not the best coaching in the nfl.im serious im not being a home i really think that this team will be a conder this year and superbowl bound next year. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :drinkers: :beerbang:

WitheringPlant said:
If you get your hopes up TOO high, you are going to need those beers...

I'm going to need them anyway :)

Stranger things have happened, it wouldn't be a total shock if they made the playoffs. If I we're on playing Buy or Sell on the ESPN show Around the Horn, I would buy this idea. Buffalo has a Rookie at QB, which is a big ?. The Jets have a pretty good all around team but i think are somewhat incomplete without a corner and a QB that has yet to stay healthy. The Pats are the defending champs so i'll give them credit, but they lost two great coordinators which will hurt them down the line. For all we know anyone of these teams can have an injury plauged season and go through the same agony we went through last season. Our team isn't exactly bad and with some good QB play we could definately go 9-7 or 10-6 which is good enough for wildcard in most cases.

I dont want to say no because anything can happen, and Im a homer, but Im not expecting it and wont be shocked if it doesnt happen

i think we will go 10-6 this year...if that happens,we will probably have to win a tie breaker because the afc is so stacked...i like our chances!!!

you are also a blinded dolphin fan who sees nothing but our positives :)

4-12 to 10-6 is kind of a stretch...i mean, even though its possible, its not probable.

well guys think about this how many games were we blown out of last year (1) and the rest we lost by 3 to 10 points and most of them was because the took it to the house on us when it was picked off im sure saban has worked on that so at least if it is picked off they will have to drive it down and score instead of just walking into the endzone so with that said we had a chance to win at least 3 to 5 more games last year and since the ol has been together 4 a year and boston and ricky coming back i know he hasnt yet but he will i think we will have a great shot atleast 9-7 to 11-5 I THINK WE WILL BE NOTHING LIKE WE WERE LAST YEAR

Wagon Circler said:
I would be eating a lot of crow if this actually happens. I think there is no way the fins make the playoffs in this ultra competitive division of this ultra competitive conference.
Anything is possible. I think this is the one you'll more than likely eat crow about though.

The Buffalo Bills will go deep into the playoffs in 2005, I guarantee it

I like our chances a lot to be serious conteners for a wild card spot. I dont think we have a chance at winning the division. However, there are divisions I think we could win, but not the AFC east. SOrry this is a little long.

I am convinced our defense will be amongst the best in the league when the season is all said and done. Their perfromance hinges on two factors. The #2 corner position, and Free Safety. We do have some good young talent at both those spots, so it is possible things work out. As for the front seven, I think the scheme alone has made these players confident enough to make up for any lack of talent or bodies. But we do need Chester healthy.

Offensively, we are vastly improved. Everyone is pretty sure, as am I, that the Oline is no longer a weakness. Maybe it is a year or two away from being a strength, but it is definately not going to be a weakness. Our recievers are in a better system, and we added a hopefully healthy David Boston. Puting it modestly, we have a nice triple threat their. IMO Runningback we are better than ever. If Rick comes back, we will have 3 potential starters on the roster. Now, I left QB for the end of this because it is hard be overly optomistic when talking baou them, as I have been throughout this monolouge. GUs is serviceable for a year I hope, and AJ could be good, but is still a big question mark.

As I said before, the defense hinges on the secondary, but if the QB's dont perform good it wont even matter. at least as far a making the playoffs are concerned. Yes I am a homer, but I think Saban has made the nesscesary improvememnts to make us contenders. I hope.;)

Back
Top Bottom