Who Else Thinks R.brown Is A Franchise Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Else Thinks R.brown Is A Franchise Back

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
THIS GUY IS GREAT RUNNING THROUGH GUYS CATCHES THE BALL EXTREMELY WELL HAD THE BEST HANDS IN THE DRAFT A RB THATS GREAT.WELL I JUST WANT TO KNOW DO WE HAVE ANY AUBURN FANS HERE THAT CAN TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS KID HE JUST SEEMS LIKE A GREAT KID THE KIND YOU WOULD WANT YOUR DAUGHTER BRINGING HOME.I HAVE BEEN DOING ALOT OF RESEARCH ON THIS GUY AND I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM. :cooldude:

It's a good thing you said "franchise back" and not "franchise running back". Just like Marshall Faulk is considered great because of his abilities out of the backfield, so will Ronnie. I see Ronnie as being a synthesis of Edgerrin James and LT. I see him being that good.

I completely agree. He has so many tools that will be used. He is a great catcher, blocker, runner. He has me so excited about the dolphins future. I cant wait for the season to start.

South Florida said:
Jessica Alba is hot

The overly artsy movie sin city was worth it just to see her twirling that lasso....my god

DolphinDevil28 said:
This is like asking

"Who else here thinks Jessica Alba is hot??"

Hey quit talking about my wife like that!!! :wink:

As for Ronnie Brown....he should be a franchise back,,,only time will tell, but I think we made the right choice...hopefully he and Ricky will give us the best backfield in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom