Who has a better chance of falling? RGIII or Blackmon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who has a better chance of falling? RGIII or Blackmon

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
People may think im crazy but I think RGIII

Colts will get luck
Rams have Bradford
Vikings have Ponder
Cleveland has mccoy and even though people think cleveland will get him I personally dont think Mccoy is bad.
Tampa has freeman
Redskins will take him but they may get Manning
Jags have Gabbert

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?

People may think im crazy but I think RGIII

Colts will get luck
Rams have Bradford
Vikings have Ponder
Cleveland has mccoy and even though people think cleveland will get him I personally dont think Mccoy is bad.
Tampa has freeman
Redskins will take him but they may get Manning
Jags have Gabbert

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?

Yes your very crazy, lol!!!

Cleveland only passes if they sign Flynn, no way he gets past Washington!

Now if Cleveland signs Flynn and Washington signs Manning then your talking but if Cleveland doesn't sign anybody it will be Blackmon that potentially falls.

Everyone pretty much knows where RGIII is being taken. No one knows where Blackmon is being taken so I am going to go with Blackmon on this one.

Better chance of failing?

Strange way of wording that one.

I think Gabbert is the obvious answer here. That dude didn't show any signs of making it.

I don't think Robert Griffin gets any further down the board than Cleveland, and at the worst Washington. Blackmon could fall further if he doesn't run well at his pro day.

I think Blackmon measured in at 6'1", 207 pounds. I think that's a speed grab.... drop some weight in an attempt to shave a tenth or so off his time.

Blackmon knows he's probably going to slide if he can't crack 4.6.

Mark my words RG 111 and Andrew Luck will both be busts.

Back
Top Bottom