Who Has Better Recieving Core in Afc East? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Has Better Recieving Core in Afc East?

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
i just think that Miami has the better receiving. Marty Booker, Chris Chambers, David Boston, Derrius Thompson, Bryant Gilmore, Randy Mcmicheal Donald LEe. Cmon man how can u compare to Branch Johnson Watson etc and the bills also Reed Evans Moulds No TE. lool the jets? Coles Chrebet BEcht i think we are the best in the division not cuz im a dolfan fan but its the truth guys. wat u think?

DolphinDevil28 said:
On PURE talent, just talent alone, we'd have to be up there.

I think Buffalo's is pretty good too.

where do u see Buffalo with talent Moulds is Finishes and Evans is ok and Josh Reed stinks and they have no Te

I think Buffalo's is better at this point. They already has Moulds and Lee Evans. But don't forget about their second round draft pick Roscoe Parrish. I think he will be an outstanding third wide out.

Moulds is not finished by a long shot.

Go look at his stats last year. I wish Chris Chambers put up those numbers.

Lee Evans, a rookie wideout, excelled at the end of last year, and wideout is a position that usually takes rookies a while to learn.
Evans is a burner.

Roscoe Parish has talent too.

OKay, now let me go cleanse myself, I feel dirty for talking good about the jills.

I would say the Dolphins have the advantage over the Bills.

Okay, Moulds is better than Chambers at this point but I think Booker (a former Pro Bowler) and Boston are a better 2 and 3 than Parrish and Evans. I also believe that Thompson is a very good number 4 receiver to have on the roster as well.

Also, McMike is the best tight end in the AFC East so we clearly have the advantage there.

#84Fan4Life said:
I would say the Dolphins have the advantage over the Bills.

Okay, Moulds is better than Chambers at this point but I think Booker (a former Pro Bowler) and Boston are a better 2 and 3 than Parrish and Evans. I also believe that Thompson is a very good number 4 receiver to have on the roster as well.

Also, McMike is the best tight end in the AFC East so we clearly have the advantage there.

well done my fellow friend

Hey, I didn't say the bill's core is better than ours, I'm just saying theirs is really good too.

On pure talent, including tight end, yeah. We have to be the best.

Most of our Wr core is a question mark. Chambers has yet to put up great #1 numbers, Booker was OK last year, Boston might not give us anything. McMike is a great TE, the best in the East but I wouldnt say we have a better receiving core than the really anyone in the east right now, potentialy yes but not now. Our passing game was absolutely terrible last year until that changes its absurd to put us up there with anyone, we were one of the worst passing teams in the NFL last year.

finfansince72 said:
Most of our Wr core is a question mark. Chambers has yet to put up great #1 numbers, Booker was OK last year, Boston might not give us anything. McMike is a great TE, the best in the East but I wouldnt say we have a better receiving core than the really anyone in the east right now, potentialy yes but not now. Our passing game was absolutely terrible last year until that changes its absurd to put us up there with anyone, we were one of the worst passing teams in the NFL last year.

YA with Feeley and Fiedler throwing, but Fiedler is gone and in comes Saban A.K.A GOD, and it's Feeleys turn to show wat he can do with Weapons around him, we shouldn't have a bad passing game this year but if we doo which i don't see look for the Fish to draft Matt Leinart or Omar JAcobs

Right now our receiving corps are paper giants. I'd like to see consistent, healthy production from them before I proclaim the best in the East.

GrnMtnMan said:
Right now our receiving corps are paper giants. I'd like to see consistent, healthy production from them before I proclaim the best in the East.

Don't forget who our HC was the last few years, very tough to be a successful receiving corp, when your head coach refused to allow any chances to be taken deep, or to have a more explosive Offense. With our coaching staff this year, I believe that our offense is going to be put in much better situations, and our receivers will be allowed to show what they have.

Slappy8800 said:
give me Lee Evans over David Boston and derrius thompson

Lee Evens is a very good talent, but if Boston proves to be on his best behavior, and works hard in practice, there is no way Evens can ever be the type of receiver Boston can be.

i beg to differ...with all the knee problems boston has had, I bet Evans can run circles around him....and he is younger

Back
Top Bottom