Who Has Confidence That Flipping The Script We Would've Stopped Them On 3rd And 1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Has Confidence That Flipping The Script We Would've Stopped Them On 3rd And 1

Not a chance. Our healthy WRs we gimmicky smurfs. They can’t win one on one and even in our wins we looked bad on offense save for some strange, lucky plays.

They plugged out o line holes with aging, oft injured veterans. The lack of depth is totally on whoever bought the groceries for this one.
Disagree that we don't win two additional games with all our starters.

I think we win the Bengals game even without our injured players if Tunsil never leaves the game. That's one right there.

I'm not a fan of packing everything in for the POWER RUN when we have the worst lineman in the league. I'm a huge fan of spreading teams out and running out of that formation.

stop that train of thought right now. thats not how we do things around here. we will line up in wildcat and employ reverse psychology.

there is no way we'll do what they think we think they think we're gonna do with a rookie rb in such a critical spot. dont you see the genius?

this man is simply ahead of his time.

patience, grasshopper.

I don’t disagree but Gore rarely loses yardage. I’d have trusted him to find a crease in that situation.
Me too. But I'm constantly aware of how limited Gase is on playcalling by our lack of push/pass pro.

Disagree that we don't win two additional games with all our starters.

I think we win the Bengals game even without our injured players if Tunsil never leaves the game. That's one right there.

Happy Adjuster mode. You aren't acknowledging at all some of the extremely fortunate victories we have had. You want those to remain in place, as if no other version was possible. Then you want to assign perfect health or near perfect health to the Miami Dolphins while allowing other teams to suffer injuries that we don't care about at all. Then we magically pick off more victories and manage a won/loss record that doesn't align with our roster level or most relevant stats. Even if we had those players there is no logical way to propose that our base stats would be upper tier or the league, let alone at the extreme bottom, where it is now.

Sorry, I have zero respect for that type of thinking. Recently I have not been using the Happy Adjuster term even though it is more than warranted around here.

Keep this link handy and look for the Miami Dolphins every week. It will be a jolt of reality toward the actual level of our team:

http://mule.he.net/~budsport/pub/killer.php

This is Adam Gases MO. His 3rd/4th and 1 playcalls have been horrendous since he took the job.

His playsheet for this situation is likely colored pink because all of the calls on that list involve getting cute.

Happy Adjuster mode. You aren't acknowledging at all some of the extremely fortunate victories we have had. You want those to remain in place, as if no other version was possible. Then you want to assign perfect health or near perfect health to the Miami Dolphins while allowing other teams to suffer injuries that we don't care about at all. Then we magically pick off more victories and manage a won/loss record that doesn't align with our roster level or most relevant stats. Even if we had those players there is no logical way to propose that our base stats would be upper tier or the league, let alone at the extreme bottom, where it is now.

Sorry, I have zero respect for that type of thinking. Recently I have not been using the Happy Adjuster term even though it is more than warranted around here.

Keep this link handy and look for the Miami Dolphins every week. It will be a jolt of reality toward the actual level of our team:

http://mule.he.net/~budsport/pub/killer.php

I'm an Unhappy Adjuster!

Back
Top Bottom