who has the best chance of knocking off the Lakers? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who has the best chance of knocking off the Lakers?

The Injuries must be a good team then, even if never heard of them.

T-Wolves do not a have a deep enough bench.
If the Pacers make it, they have depth and speed to hurt the slower Lakers. But not enough D to stop slow the Lakers O.
If the Pistons make it, they have enough D to slow the rest of the Lakers down except for Shaq of course. How ever they don't have enough O eve with Rasheed.

So I will go with the Injuries. What city do they play out of anyway?

ThunderCane said:
The Injuries must be a good team then, even if never heard of them.

T-Wolves do not a have a deep enough bench.
If the Pacers make it, they have depth and speed to hurt the slower Lakers. But not enough D to stop slow the Lakers O.
If the Pistons make it, they have enough D to slow the rest of the Lakers down except for Shaq of course. How ever they don't have enough O eve with Rasheed.

So I will go with the Injuries. What city do they play out of anyway?

"What city do they play out of anyway?"--hopefully not Los Angeles :eek:

The only team that can make an interesting series with the Lakers...is actually the Pistons. Why? Simple for me.

Ben Wallace.

i have to disagree with some of you, i surely go with number 1 - injuries

ChambersOwnz84 said:
The only team that can make an interesting series with the Lakers...is actually the Pistons. Why? Simple for me.

Ben Wallace.
I agree that Pistons would make it kinda interesting, but not because of Ben Wallace. He's a 6'9 power forward going against a 7'1 goliath. Ben would pick up 2 fouls 3 minutes into the game. Shaq would average 30-40 ppg on him

Back
Top Bottom