Who here actually wants us to lose? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who here actually wants us to lose?

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
I was still hopeful last week after the texans beat us but after the browns game I lost all hope. Im now wanting us to lose for our own good. Losing=championship IMO lol

We lose then sporano gets fired and we get first pick.
Then comes in Andrew Luck and Bill Cowher... Championship

I never root for us to lose. I will not, however, be that upset if Luck lands in our lap come draft day.

Why does everyone think that Bill Cowher would come here or anywhere else for that matter? He retired for a reason. He is making lots of money, hanging out, simply talking about the game, rather than dealing with the headaches that come to a head football coach. I know what the media says but I will be very surprised if Gruden or Cowher ever coaches again.

And hell no I don't want them to lose. Who wants to sit and watch their favorite team lose game after game? Not me because I watch each and every week. Even with the number one pick, they will most likely do something stupid with it anyway because that is what this team does no matter who has been in charge.

First time ever that I've wanted to lose. Go ahead and spew the "real fan" garbage (not directed at anyone in particular), but when you have a chance at someone like Luck, and you haven't had a franchise QB in a decade...I think it's acceptable to hope for the first pick.

Why does everyone think that Bill Cowher would come here or anywhere else for that matter? He retired for a reason. He is making lots of money, hanging out, simply talking about the game, rather than dealing with the headaches that come to a head football coach. I know what the media says but I will be very surprised if Gruden or Cowher ever coaches again.

I will be VERY surprised if neither of them coaches again. They both seem to have interests in returning to coaching.

Yeah, talking about football on shows is easy money for them, but they love coaching. They are passionate about it. If you have the chance to do something you love, you'd take that opportunity, wouldn't you?

This is my take... We get five wins but no playoffs and mis out on luck inless trade. We get 2 wins we miss out on playoffs but can get luck.

Absolutely not. I want us to go on a freaking insane rampage and win 13 straight and win the damn Superbowl. At the moment it seems really hopeless, but stranger things have happened. But if they're only going to win 6-7 games and bump our draft pick higher, then wins become a hindrance. But I don't think about stuff like that in the heat of the moment. As soon as the game starts Sunday, I'll want us to destroy the Bolts.

Absolutely not. I want us to go on a freaking insane rampage and win 13 straight and win the damn Superbowl. At the moment it seems really hopeless, but stranger things have happened. But if they're only going to win 6-7 games and bump our draft pick higher, then wins become a hindrance. But I don't think about stuff like that in the heat of the moment. As soon as the game starts Sunday, I'll want us to destroy the Bolts.

Nothing stranger than the pipedream of the Phins winning the next 16-17 games has ever happened.

don't worry...the product on the field will take care of the losing for you...this oline's good for a good number of losses by itself as this season plays out

but yeah...i'm ok with losing out even right now...we're not fixing our issues this season with this staff and i'd much rather blow chunks now and get in position for a real outlook changer in the draft than just come up middle of the pack headed nowhere yet again... i'm plum out of mediocre

at the end of the day whats another 7-9 season or a 2-14 one anyways guys...just another waste of a season...i'll take the promise a top 5 pick might provide over another middling mediocrity personified forever it seems one any day...

at the end of the day whats another 7-9 season or a 2-14 one anyways guys...just another waste of a season...i'll take the promise a top 5 pick might provide over another middling mediocrity personified forever it seems one any day...

Hoops! Your on a roll!

yeah, cuz high draft picks have panned out so well for us in the past decade.

yeah yeah yeah, andrew luck's different. but our luck never changes--he lands with the dolphins, he probably goes all ryan leaf on us.

so i'll take the wins.

Back
Top Bottom