Who Is Adam Gase (opinion) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Is Adam Gase (opinion)

I dig the shtick. The best characters have a catch line and a sense of mystery. Also I don't necessarily disagree with many of your points. I don't quite recall you in the past but I'm interested in finding out more about this Trade Viper.

Forever #1 in dol fan relations

Aside from a few big runs because of better line play, Ajayis numbers are similar if you take those plays away. which tell me Gase knew what he was talking about.

On top of that our offense has played far better with Williams and Drake and it is prove in stats.

All you Ajayi truthers need to relax because if we end up with a fourth round pick for a RB in a 4 man committee then you consider that great value

Well, I'm not to sure if you are throwing the straw man at me, but allow me to clarify. I never thought that J. Ajayi was the second coming of Barry Sanders, but he did run for more yards than any running back that the Dolphins have had in years. Along with this, it is obvious that Ajayi, was a big part of the Phins success last year. Now, being a Businessman, one thing I know is this, in a natural market, in other words a market that functions WITHOUT massive manipulation by, hmmm let's see, for example, the FED, you sell when the market is hot. Kinda like the mid 2000's, someone told me, "Oye mi herma, 400k para una casa en Hialeah, en Hialeah??????????" Si.

Anyway, as I have said before, my theory is that IF, and this is a big IF, Jay was sill an issue at the end of last year, the smart business move would have been to trade him at the end of the year. Trading in the middle of the year gives the impression that, "Ok, we will tolerate Jay's antics as long as we are winning, because winning cures almost everything", it also gives the impression of an ego driven decision rather than business. All of this leads those of us who earn a living by making rational, unemotional decisions, to have a general unease about this coaches management ("people") ability.

Many here obviously view the fact that I say "People Skills", or "Management Skills", that I take a "soft view" of malcontents or those who will not follow a plan, nothing could be further from the truth. I do not believe in trying to convince people of anything, this is especially true of work, no matter what, it comes down to personality. Trying to subordinate, and dominate others in the work environment is a waste of time and effort, and this "Quien Es Mas Macho" attitude, in a public setting, only makes one look small, insecure, and unsure of their authority.

As far as the offense is concerned, frankly, it is not a good unit, and any Blips in stats, must be tempered with the understanding that 2 highs do not make a trend. I have no idea what A. Gase has in mind, I have read he wants an up tempo offense, and he has had to dumb down the offense for the current roster. If this is true, then obviously he will need time to replace the players who don't fit with those who do, but, and this is a big BUTT, do it with class not with hystoronics and controversy. Go about your business, replace the parts needed, progress, do better, accentuate the positive, and deemphasize the negative by addressing the weaknesses as needed, rather than calling attention to them.

The Ever Waiting For Yellen To Go VIPER

I think there are a couple of problems with your conclusion:
1) Lets compare Gase in the context of your thesis to Belichick. He doesn't yell and scream. Of course, players who are late, fight with his coaches, don't play up to expectations, freelance, don't know the playbook better than they know the names of their kids and wives, etc, with the lone exception of Tom Brady just disappear into the night like in a bad mobster movie.

What's the difference between the two situations? BB has a nucleus of a team and system humming along and everyone other than Brady is replaceable. He's proven he can win, so, he can get away with a straight up, no room for any deviations, 'My way the the highway' team. No one says a word other than 'Wow, he got rid of X and the team hardly missed a beat'. If you look at all the other high performing coaches throughout the years -- including Shula -- that is a consistent pattern. One or two stars get some leeway and the rest of the team is on a very, very short rope.

Gase doesn't have the luxury here to put his foot down. He knows he has to find ways to win NOW. He doesn't have a track record to fallback on (yet, we hope). This team isn't stocked with talent and some of our #2 are a big drop-off in play, so how quick can he afford to be with just quietly firing players? I would guess that it had to take a ton of crap to push him to make the JA trade.

Hey fin415, what is up.

Actually, as far as "win now" I think that out of all the franchises, the Phins have one of the best owners to be able to take time and rebuild with, obviously, there has to be some kind of progress, but from what we all have seen, S Ross, seems to be the soul of patience, some would say he waits waaaay to long to make changes. As far as Darth Sidious and A. Gase, think about it, you have to start somewhere, if you don't, you end up with a a type of Psychological Insidious Corrosion, that keeps weakening the organization. This is, IMHO BB's greatest achievement as a coach, the handling of personnel, getting rid of problems before they become a problem. (Please see R Moss New England). Keeping anyone who does not follow the plan is a mistake, leaving the door open for future issues. Even though the players behind X are not better than or equal to, slowly but surely you get rid of the corrosive environment that has plagued this team for years.

2) You contend that his style is making things worse, yet the team came from nowhere last year and made it to the playoffs. We can see from the play this year, just how balanced on a razors edge we were, and now are, in talent. That would suggest that while he's not in BB's league (and let's face it, that's a lonely place), he's not incompetent.

Again, you have to start somewhere. Trying to patch it up, just will not work. The best proof of this was last year, one high point, over years and years of death and destruction. I don't think he is incompetent as a coach, no doubt he knows football, but, he does not seem to be able to build a cohesive team. Yes his QB went down, and, you have to give him some leeway for that, but, how does that explain the abysmal play of the defense this year. I don't know, maybe he oversold and said he could win with what was in place when he was hired, but I'll tell you what, if he did, it makes me question him more.

3) The NFL is a complicated place. The players are slowly gaining more and more power. 40+ years ago, if a player screwed up, they would be out of the game -- no second chances. Since free agency, there are almost always second and third chances so the coaches power has diminished. All too many of these kids come from a middle class or less life and suddenly find themselves millionaires over night. That means many of them have FU money day one and they know if it doesn't work with team A with a little contrition they get to play with team B.

True, but, again the personnel Blueprint is there for anyone to take a look at, there is no way that it cannot be duplicated with the Phins. Remember "what one man can do another can do". The "complications" apply to all teams, not just the Phins.

Finally, with the WIN NOW mentality that permeates the league, the better players have even more power over their teams as the drop off from a #1 to a backup can be huge and when you combine that with the number of players that will go out with injuries, most coaches (rightfully?) can't afford to play hardball during the season.

Well, I believe strongly that Mr. Ross best quality might be patience, so I don't think A. Gase's back is against the wall, yet. As far as hardball, again, if the Gangrene is bad enough, the limb has to be removed. The question is, do you do it in a sterile environment, with anesthesia, antibiotic treatment, and therapy after, or apply a tourniquet, and grab the chainsaw and cut it off in Vaark's back yard.

The Ever "Wandering Through My Playing Cards" VIPER

you know who I miss? That one rich, elitist, pompous ass hat that used to always ramble on about "the poors"

Can someone help me remember this dude's name? he was a treat to interact with

Hey fin415, what is up.

The Ever "Wandering Through My Playing Cards" VIPER

As always, props for a polite back and forth.

I think our difference of opinion comes down to *what to me* looks like a fundamental difference the workplace I know (and I think from your comments, you too) and a pro football team. Unfortunately, in all too many cases, we're talking about highly emotional, adrenaline junky, newly minted millionaires who can usually find work again if things don't work out. This is not to say there aren't (many) professionals on many teams, just that the tools what we use outside of football might not be as effective. Despite teams looking for *veteran players for leadership*, when push comes to shove (at least in public), the players usually back players. Of course, this is why we pay head coaches millions a year.

I'm driven to this conclusion by the almost weekly list of head game type statements from FO and coaching staff. The fact that Gase plays the same game isn't surprising to me, nor a black mark.

Gase is young. He still a baby in the coaching world. He just didn't have a QB this year. Many teams didn't either, and all flopped out. Next to flop is Philly. Going no where without Wentz. I do respect your research, but not having a QB is why Gase ain't looking to Hot. Gase and Tannehill and Manning our GM in 2021. Will win a Super Bowl. Book it

you know who I miss? That one rich, elitist, pompous *** hat that used to always ramble on about "the poors"

Can someone help me remember this dude's name? he was a treat to interact with

Dovahkiin, and frankly he couldn't be of the upper 5%. The upper percentages never have contact with the regular folks, it is a different lifestyle, they don't go to malls, or mcds etc. Also for holidays, they do the Samhain by going out through their own neigborhoods, sometimes building complete displays at the houses or for the Saternalia, they do like PT Jones, make the mansion into a display, that the "others" can drive by and marvel at. (Got nothin against PTJ). Also they do not speak the way he did about regular folks, being secure in who you are tends to mellow you and make you more "unstated".

Now Back To Bashing A. Gase woooooo hooooooooo heheheehe

The Ever Grateful For My Opportunities VIPER

I miss RDS too.

But Gase has a chance to prove he can get a team ready to play if we end up dominating the pats.

So, I would like to present the following for your entertainment. I have no inside information, don't know Adam Gase, or any of the detailed circumstances that have led the Dolphins to this "juncture". However I do believe there is enough cumulative data to begin to understand him and this teams circumstances a bit more clearly. It's obvious that one of the issues irritating fans the most is his "management style", which includes personnel decisions, of course lack of winning does not help, but this "style" seems to make it worse.

So, lets start there, this comes from a year ago,

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...hins-adam-gase-to-team-perform-or-get-benched

"I'm over discussing any of this stuff with players," Gase said, via the Miami Herald. "We're either going to start getting the job done, or we're going to make changes."

Then there was this discussion.

http://finheaven.com/threads/indust...y-adam-gase-will-fail-as-a-head-coach.334954/

Now 2017

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...y-jackson/article181319641.html#storylink=cpy

“I’m pissed. I’m tired of this. I’m tired of the offense being awful. Guys better need to get their heads right. Coaching staff needs to do a better job. Obviously, our players not knowing is a direct reflection of them.”

Followed by

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article182818336.html

"This Ajayi trade — for reasons of chemistry and culture — remind of moves the Joe Philbin Dolphins made time and again for reasons he thought were right because of chemistry and culture.Remember Philbin’s Dolphins? (Sorry). That coach wanted to remake the team in his image and wanted players to do things his way and so ...Those Dolphins traded Vontae Davis.
And traded Brandon Marshall."

The fact that A. Gase found certain players unsuitable for his organization is not what gets my attention, it is they way he handled it. All of these hysterics, and emotional responses, unless this is a typo, what does "Guys better need to get their heads right." mean? All one has to do is look at the wording, clearly he is so emotional that thinking clearly under these circumstances is difficult for him. Frankly, and I hope everyone will agree, you cannot make clear headed decisions when you are this emotional. This alone is a significant personality flaw, it means that, when under a stressful situation, a person will not think, assess, reason, and then decide based on logic and empirical information.

For two years in a row HE has caused controversy in the public media. Of course the now famous Coke incident did distract a bit, but in reality, instead of just taking care of business, he brought attention to the dumpster fire that was becoming the Miami Dolphins. He could have quietly made the needed changes, and yes folks would have questioned some of his moves, but, it would not have looked like the team had gone off the rails as it does now. Some fans believe that shaming, calling people out, etc. is what this team needs, well I just watched 5 interviews with Darth Sidious after big losses, and if you got 3 words out of him it was a lot. Most of it was him staring at the media in silence, and then saying we "fell short, the whole team fell short". A manager has to be like a fireman, if there is a fire in your organization, whether in sports, a big loss; or finance, a series of losses; or construction, a couple of over budget completions, each circumstance requires self control, logic, and clear assessment. You cannot throw Nitromethane on it and expect things to get better. Once a manager commits to being an arsonist rather than a Firefighter, the battle for change is lost, the opportunity is lost, and IF and this is a big IF, the manager realizes their mistake, it is a billion times harder to correct it at that point, of course adding to this difficulty is that being a football coach is an endeavor constantly under public scrutiny.

I have no idea if A. Gase will be a successful Head Coach, no doubt he will get another 2 years to prove his worth, but in reality, the odds are against him. He has already misspent much goodwill and public capital on ego and mismanagement. But one thing I know about humans is that they can surprise you, sometimes they can make astounding changes and become greater than anyone ever thought, so this is what I am hoping, for the sake of this team and the fans.

Anyway, so much for the "Person" A. Gase, but what about the coach. Well I was going to do a draft thingy to see how I do in picking winners. I then realized that to do so, I would have to pick in harmony with A. Gase's philosophy as far as a team is concerned, to do this it would seem that you have to look at what he did and inherited with Denver. So a brief review is in order, so that we can understand his CoachThink.

In reviewing what he did in Denver, in reality, it really wasn't that much. Mike McCoy had set up an offense that made even Kyle Orton look good, so one would think that with the addition of P. Manning, the offense would continue to shine. Well not so much, Manning had a horrible year, but the Bronc's still beat the Evil Empire and won a super bowl, how.

In researching this it came down to the running game and #1 defense. Neither of which A. Gase had much to do with. The issue now is, what is he going to do to reproduce the same success in Miami. I'm not saying it is impossible, but, well, before Wade Phillips ran the D, it was ranked #3 after he took over it reached #1 in ranking.

So if A. Gase wants to replicate the team he worked with in Denver, he needs to get a Defensive coordinator who can put an Empire stopping defense on the field, nothing short of this will work. As for QB, I think he is content with mediocrity, no superstars, just a competent game manager, with a strong running game. I don't think this team is anywhere close to any of this at this point other than QB with R, Tanne. The O line is massively inconsistent, and please don't get me started on the Defense.

The offense he runs is quite complex from what I understand, so this would indicate to me that he will need very intelligent linemen. So with this said, why would you pick someone who has an obviously limited intellect in the first round. Anyone who would do what Mr. Tunsil did, before the draft, knowing what was at stake, is not only lacking in maturity, but lacking in intellect. Intelligent people do not make choices like that, and having said this, it makes me question the ability of this organization, from top to bottom, to be able to find the right people to fit his "system".

I really "hope" he has success, that would mean the Phins will have it also. If he is planning to copy or approximate how Denver did it, I have no complaints, there are many ways to win in the NFL, but the point is, " I know He Can Get The Job, But Can He Do The Job?"

The Ever Thoughtful VIPER
BEST COACH MIAMI HAS HAD SINCE DON SHULA!!

IN the end, it ended. A mere footnote in Dolphin history, so the question about this team still remains unanswered, will it rise like the Phoenix in a blaze of power and glory, or will it leave a big Stinking, Steaming, Pile on S. Ross's doorstep?

Yup, as the stomach churns alright. Since the year ended so badly, I would opine that all of A. Gases histrionics did absolutely nothing to "light a fire" under anybody. "They are playing for their jobs", ohhhhh yeah, that worked, worked so well that 3 Phin players got ejected in the last game of the season. That situation in Buffalo was, in a short answer, a lack of respect. Lack of respect for the Coach, the Team, the Fans, S. Ross, and even the game itself.

Now for those who are the macho guys, those who said, "yeah finally, he is calling them out" please explain to me how well this worked? Again for the 9 gazillianth time, respect is not given, it is earned, you can not demand this type of respect, i.e. Coach to Player, you have to earn it. This is it, at its rotten roots, a lack of respect, from this, comes the lack of discipline, lackluster play, not caring about assignments, not studying the playbook, and of course the list goes on and on. No amount of "the beatings will continue until morale improves" will make a difference in this situation.

Now as far as last year was concerned and the "We Made The Playoffs" mindset, and make no mistake about it, it is a mindset. Sometimes a team making the playoffs is like the location of an electron in an atom, we can't tell where that little sucker is, but with math we can get a good idea of the probability of where it is. The Phins last year, had a low probability of making the playoffs, but as the year went by, the Math started to turn in their favor, enough teams lost, thus boosting the Phins probabilities. This is no credit to A. Gase and the team, it is just a matter of mathematical probabilities. Shoot, in 2015 the Panthers got in with a Losing record, think about this, the teams around them were soooooo bad, that they made the playoffs with a losing record. Frankly, the Phins did the same last year, and, that is why I did not watch the game, I knew they would lose, because probability was against them, they got in on a math glitch, and in reality they were just not that good. A team like the Evil Empire, skews the probabilities in their favor. How? by being a good football team, the Emperor always has said that to win through the playoffs you need, 1. win your division. 2. home field advantage, 3. The champion Byweek to rest, if you put these three things together, the probabilities are tipped waaaaay in your favor. How did the Phins do this last year, oh yeah they didn't, it was just a matter of math, just like Carolina. Really, a bad team is still a bad team.

Now I was having a conversation with FFIC, about A. Gases, and the F.O.'s ability to lean from their mistakes. She mentioned something regarding, admitting to and then correcting the mistake. Well the admission would be nice, like the J. Cutler signing, "well it just didn't work out" or something like that. But in the end all I care about is a correction, and actions that show the errors will not be repeated. In my business, and at our level, if someone "Fat Fingers" a large loss, there doesn't need to be dust, sack cloth and ashes, "i'm sorry it was a mistake", of course it was a mistake, just work harder now to 1. avoid it in the future and 2. work harder to make it up. That is it, but honestly, I doubt he can, but like I said people can surprise you.

So, here it is. A. Gase inherited a mess, his first year did him no favors, and having the team do poorly last year would have been, IMO, a better way to have started. But, water under the bridge. This year he lost his QB, a promising rookie LB, and had to dump a problem before it got worse. One of his coaches is playing Ozzy, and snorting Coke, Ants, and whatever else he could get up a straw. Had another linebacker Weird out, and his bong head tackle isn't as advertised, well, now that I think about it, maybe he is.

Because of these factors, I have no doubt that S. Ross will give him at least three more years to get this team turned around, yup, I am serious, another three years will no doubt be given. Of course, this is with the caveat that the team will progress even a little bit.

Obviously, I have serious reservations about his ability to even do this job. In Denver, he really built nothing and was handed the keys to the fully race ready Porsche 911 GT2 RS, with no need to "Build" anything. Now he is starting from scratch, even R. Tannehill, may not be as reliable as once thought, so this draft will be key, will he keep Cutler around? Will he just take the financial hit on the under performing, highly paid, veterans, some of whom were extended on his watch, or will he try to make do. What we do know is that this 2018 draft will be crucial, if this group does not do well, well then their fate is sealed.

The Ever Fins UP VIPER

Having watched a truly great HC for 20+ years (Mr. Don Shula) and listened to him in times of adversity and challenge -- I so ZERO EVIDENCE Gase is anything other than another disposable napkin in long list of Dolphin flunkies... Blaming the entire season on Thill is just way too much over the top. The kid ain't no Marino and this season was trash!

Well, I'm not to sure if you are throwing the straw man at me, but allow me to clarify. I never thought that J. Ajayi was the second coming of Barry Sanders, but he did run for more yards than any running back that the Dolphins have had in years. Along with this, it is obvious that Ajayi, was a big part of the Phins success last year. Now, being a Businessman, one thing I know is this, in a natural market, in other words a market that functions WITHOUT massive manipulation by, hmmm let's see, for example, the FED, you sell when the market is hot. Kinda like the mid 2000's, someone told me, "Oye mi herma, 400k para una casa en Hialeah, en Hialeah??????????" Si.

Ah, now that makes everything a lot more clear. You love conspiracy theories and you are off the races on this one.

Anyway, as I have said before, my is that IF, and this is a big IF, Jay was sill an issue at the end of last year, the smart business move would have been to trade him at the end of the year. Trading in the middle of the year gives the impression that, "Ok, we will tolerate Jay's antics as long as we are winning, because winning cures almost everything", it also gives the impression of an ego driven decision rather than business. All of this leads those of us who earn a living by making rational, unemotional decisions, to have a general unease about this coaches management ("people") ability.

That's right, with a 16 game season, winning is vital and as a coach with limited ability to change much once the season gets going, you put up with, and do your damnedest to fix malcontents, unless your name is Belichick.. Now you could say, why not follow that model. But NE works because it's year 1,000,000 in that system and has Brady throwing the ball. How this gets turned into "ego driven" for the head coach rather than the player is beyond me.

JA was a problem last year. They benched him. He got the message. But this year was different. We lost our starting QB and our backups just weren't any good. AJ decided that the solution was AJ. Not that he would polish all aspects of his game., Not that he would work his ass off doing everything the coaches were asking of him. No -- he decided that he could hit the home run every time he touched the ball, so just give him the damned ball. And even better, he was going to let the coaches and rest of the team know that he was the answer -- the only answer.

Many here obviously view the fact that I say "People Skills", or "Management Skills", that I take a "soft view" of malcontents or those who will not follow a plan, nothing could be further from the truth. I do not believe in trying to convince people of anything, this is especially true of work, no matter what, it comes down to personality. Trying to subordinate, and dominate others in the work environment is a waste of time and effort, and this "Quien Es Mas Macho" attitude, in a public setting, only makes one look small, insecure, and unsure of their authority.

In a normal work environment, you might be right. I also manage large teams of highly paid people for a living, and figuring out how to get the most out each one of them is damned hard, especially since each and every one of them knows there is a cubicle with their name on it at 100 other company's around the corner. But football teams are different. Most players, other than rookies, make more than the coaches. Coaches have only a few tools to manage players. And given the sho
rtage of proven talent, players frequently get a second or third chance elsewhere. So coaches are forced to rely on mind games and coach speak in public, because dumping a proven player is not an easy decision with such a limited pool of talent and where loosing 1 game can make the difference of getting into the post season or getting you fired. The fact you feel this is a reflection of ego or immaturity means you are judging Gase in a non-football context.

For example, Tom Coughlin was famous for fining players for showing up less than 5 minutes early for team meetings. What kind of chicken s**t is that? Try and pull that crap in the real world, with adults who have choices where to work and you'll be managing a team of zero in no time. Hell, he pulled that stunt with the press in his first press event for the Jags. What a D bag. But that's the NFL.

As far as the offense is concerned, frankly, it is not a good unit, and any Blips in stats, must be tempered with the understanding that 2 highs do not make a trend. I have no idea what A. Gase has in mind, I have read he wants an up tempo offense, and he has had to dumb down the offense for the current roster. If this is true, then obviously he will need time to replace the players who don't fit with those who do, but, and this is a big BUTT, do it with class not with hystoronics and controversy. Go about your business, replace the parts needed, progress, do better, accentuate the positive, and deemphasize the negative by addressing the weaknesses as needed, rather than calling attention to them.

If he was given 5 or more years to turn over the team until most everyone fits his offensive strategy, then you might be right that he could afford to skip all the histrionics that go with being a HC. But he knows that despite what his contract says, HC's get fired whenever the owner/GM decides to change directions -- so he damned well better start winning ASAP. That means he has to reshape each player to fit a new system, and sometimes you have players that think they know better -- whether its because they just want to play the way they want to play, because they didn't buy into the new system, because they need some stats going into contract years, because they are immature multi-millonairs and don't have to do what they don't want to do, etc.

Look at two prime examples: Ajayi just knew the thing what was going to win games was his running the ball. We know this because he didn't work on improving his routes, blitz pickups, and he danced looking for the home run rather than hit the hole the play called for. He didn't understand or care that many of those plays where designed to set the defense up for a change up later in the game. What he wanted was the home run -- to be the hero of the game. He was a player over team guy. But he could be a game changer, so the team tried to work with him and get him to change his ways. They thought they had made progress with him last year. But then we lost our starting QB and the game plan went to crap. And our hero was ready to be the hero instead of being part of a team. So, what can the team do? Your choices in ascending order are: you call him out in private; you call him out in a team setting; you call him out publicly in some fashion; you bench him; you trade him; you wave him. It's pretty clear that Gase did everything he could, and in the right order. The problem wasn't Gase. We had a player with a hero complex, who just knew he could fix everything.

Example #2 is Landry. Everything we're hearing is that he doesn't work on improving his routes and he gets lost in the more complex plays. Again, that hurts the team in lots of ways. But at least, he's good in the locker room and not creating obvious messes for the coaches and the rest of the team. And he's not doing stupid stuff up for significant fractions the game. He's not walking away from games when he's not getting the ball. A problem yes. Will it be enough of a problem that they let him walk, we'll see.

Almost every coach in the modern era other than Belichick plays mind games and uses coach speak to call at out players. It's one of the few tools they have. The one lone exception is NE, where they have a system in place for so long that means the drop off from player 1 to player 2 is less than any other team out there. And that means the coach has all the power: you do it his way or your gone because he's confident that between his backups and scheming, and Brady throwing the ball, he can make it work. It takes years of coaching and FO continuity to get there, and it helps that he's proven it works. I don't see a single other team that has the same luxuries around interchangeable players. I hope we get there one day.

Having watched a truly great HC for 20+ years (Mr. Don Shula) and listened to him in times of adversity and challenge -- I so ZERO EVIDENCE Gase is anything other than another disposable napkin in long list of Dolphin flunkies... Blaming the entire season on Thill is just way too much over the top. The kid ain't no Marino and this season was trash!

While I think Shula and Marino were both all time greats, when we paired one of the best coaches with one of the best QBs every, they have zero rings. That might suggest to you that being a HC and putting together a great team is damned hard work -- even when you have a magician at QB. So why don't we give Gase a little time to see what he's capable of building for us?

Quote "Now, being a Businessman, one thing I know is this, in a natural market, in other words a market that functions WITHOUT massive manipulation by, hmmm let's see, for example, the FED, you sell when the market is hot. Kinda like the mid 2000's, someone told me, "Oye mi herma, 400k para una casa en Hialeah, en Hialeah??????????" Si. "

Ah, now that makes everything a lot more clear. You love conspiracy theories and you are off the races on this one.

No, please read this link, look at who wrote it, and meet me in the lounge for further discussion about the FED etc. If you like.

https://snakeholelounge.wordpress.c...eserves-fed-earned-80-2-billion-for-treasury/

The Ever Willing To Discuss VIPER

Back
Top Bottom