Who is best team in NBA's Eastern Conference? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is best team in NBA's Eastern Conference?

I think there's a bigger gap between the Heat and Bulls than last year, and noone else in the east looks close. The Celtics and Knicks had a shot but really bungled things up. The Sixers and Pacers aren't as good as their records imply and aren't much of a threat.

The Sixers....they are killing teams by 20+ every night.....LeBron-bron and the Baby Bulls are overrated...don't buy the hype.

I think there's a bigger gap between the Heat and Bulls than last year, and noone else in the east looks close. The Celtics and Knicks had a shot but really bungled things up. The Sixers and Pacers aren't as good as their records imply and aren't much of a threat.

LOL...you must not watch them play.

The Sixers....they are killing teams by 20+ every night.....LeBron-bron and the Baby Bulls are overrated...don't buy the hype.
I love watching our Sixers, but do you really think the Sixers can beat the Heat or Bulls in a 7 game series?

its the heat hands down, they will beat any team in a 7 game series

LOL...you must not watch them play.

Well the Heat don't always show up on defense but the Bulls do, so if you want a nice indicator of how good that offense is check out tonight's game. Then you get to see how great that defense is against the Heat.....this time with Wade in the lineup.

Back
Top Bottom