who is better, Philly or Dolphins? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who is better, Philly or Dolphins?

Miami has played the tougher teams, but Philly has had the more complete wins.

It’s easier to have complete wins playing against inferior teams.

Does anybody believe Philly would be 3-0 if they had faced NE, BAL, and BUF?

IMO they easily could be 0-3 if they had. Best case, 2-1.

But, again, it doesn’t matter.

all i know is that i'm not all-in on Offensive Juggernaut Jacksonville Jaguars quite yet.

so i picked up the Eagles Defense this week in Fantasy.

Hurts still looks like a college QB playing the pro game. I wouldn't be shocked if he struggles against better defenses.

Its too early to tell. Miami could easily be 1-2 right now with panicking fans and pundits writing them off. The Eagles have played some bad teams and for the most part been dominant. I do think what we've seen from Tua and the Miami offense is sustainable assuming the key components can stay on the field. Its going to be a fun season.

To me it's subjective. I think those who have been against Tua have a hard time trusting him to keep winning. Several outlets had us #1

Both teams are playing well and yes our schedule has been tougher but in the larger picture it doesn't matter.

Keep playing well and these taking heads will change their tune.
Even tho Tua is 19-8 as a starter or something. No respect :)

And not unexpectedly, most of the media replays have predominantly shown only the Bills dropped INT as one of their “missed opportunities” costing them the game.
not most, every single one of the talking heads that showed plays, only showed the dropped int for the bills. I did see 1 that showed the play when x broke up the pass in the endzone.

it doesn’t matter at this point. We're only 3 games in so a lot of history yet to be written here. For now just one game at a time and if we can find a way to win the east then great. We'll see what happens after that

I don't know, both are quite good. I know this is a dream, but I'd find it pretty cool if dolphins played eagles in the superbowl. It would be the bama guys going at it. These are the franchise bama qbs, not that black sheep...macorckle jones....

I had a discussion with a friend of mine (Jags fan) on Facebook yesterday about these two teams, and an Eagles fan jumped in and said something along the lines of “The Eagles are much better, because they played the tougher schedule. The Lions would destroy Buffalo.” At that moment, I knew not to respond. When the Eagles inevitably collapse, the fans can take their anger out on Santa and parked cars. I’m not getting involved in that debate
The Lions would destroy Buffalo. Lmfao. That's the best funny I've heard since........that might be the best funny I've ever heard. 😂😂😂

This has a simple solution. Come out and beat the bengals tomorrow. If they do that they’ll be clear cut #1 after knocking off 4 playoff caliber teams.

not most, every single one of the talking heads that showed plays, only showed the dropped int for the bills. I did see 1 that showed the play when x broke up the pass in the endzone.

I saw Holland’s near INT and X’s near pick 6 a few times here and there. Just not highlighted or called out near as much, especially when the talking heads break down and argue about the game.

I’ve yet to hear a single media member call out what was intentional grounding by Josh Allen in the end zone that went uncalled.

How much could that have changed the game??

all i know is that i'm not all-in on Offensive Juggernaut Jacksonville Jaguars quite yet.

so i picked up the Eagles Defense this week in Fantasy.

How about then Jags.

Fabio is making a fool out of me haha.

How about James Robinson coming back from that injury.

Hoping they have continued success.

But I am not buying it yet.

But, Fabio does look like a different QB without urban there

Back
Top Bottom