who is Dejhown Mandley??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who is Dejhown Mandley???

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
In the latest depth chart he is listed as the third TE ahead of Donald Lee.I haven't even seen make any plays last couple of games.

I believe that you're supposed to read it accross and then down so he's actually listed as the 4th TE, not the second. Just as Chris Jackson is listed as the 4th receiver on the right side, not tied for second over there.

Originally posted by Expo88
I believe that you're supposed to read it accross and then down so he's actually listed as the 4th TE, not the second. Just as Chris Jackson is listed as the 4th receiver on the right side, not tied for second over there.
now we know what happened to the guy that designed the ballots for the pres. elections in 2000 - he works for md.com :evil:

:lol:

Actually, I think the guy moved out here to California, have you seen the way their going to do the ballots out here in this recall election? They've rearranged the alphabet and it will be different in every single district! There are some amazingly stupid people purporting to be "leaders" of this nation. :shakeno:

:lol:

Good news because I thought he was listed as third TE.

Back
Top Bottom