Who is Gase mad at? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is Gase mad at?

we played like poop up front. both guards and center missed multiple blocks in the run game. it was embarrassing

Weird how until this past weekend Gase was an All-American Hero. Now he's losing the locker room?

A num we of us last year Harper on the vanilla play-calling and seemingly base t gameplans. Yet, we still want him as HC

I think you're going to find out it is 1-2 OL and possibly Thomas. Thomas is doing nothing in terms of stretching the field, and I believe I've heard he is the 3rd best blocking TE on the roster. Perhaps we try to move to more of a smash-mouth team by deploying blocking TE's and running the ball aggressively, then utilizing more play action. I'm not sure, but other than Thomas, I cannot imagine another skills spot Gase could be disappointed in other than perhaps Stills, and you have to have him in there for the big play potential (unless we give Grant more opp's).

I think you're going to find out it is 1-2 OL and possibly Thomas. Thomas is doing nothing in terms of stretching the field, and I believe I've heard he is the 3rd best blocking TE on the roster. Perhaps we try to move to more of a smash-mouth team by deploying blocking TE's and running the ball aggressively, then utilizing more play action. I'm not sure, but other than Thomas, I cannot imagine another skills spot Gase could be disappointed in other than perhaps Stills, and you have to have him in there for the big play potential (unless we give Grant more opp's).

I would definitely like to see more of Fasano and less of Thomas out there.

Yep, should have tagged him and OV. Lost 2 good football players by being cheap, and we are still struggling to replace them.

We can only tag one player if I remember correctly. I'm fine with letting OV go. I wanted us to keep Clay even back when he left and we signed Jordan Cameron.

Candidates for benching thru 2 weeks

Byron maxwell- that was a bs first half of football from Byron effort wise. I'd be surprised if tankersley ready or not isn't activated this week.

Julius Thomas- the effort in line is abysmal.

Outside shot candidate- nate allen. Very marginal play at free safety I'd consider Maurice smith frankly

Very long shot- laremy tunsil. Won't happen cause we have nothing behind him but he's just not getting it done

Leash should be tightening- jay cutler. That was very bad qb play the kind that gets you benched if it becomes a trend

Is Maurice Smith a free safety candidate? I thought he was more of a Strong

Just a theory here but, it looks like Gase is losing control of the locker room. This looks so much like McDaniels in Denver, young unproven coach can't win the respects he feels he deserves. The Timmons fiasco is glaring and probably not an isolated sentiment. Matt Moore is a popular guy in the locker room and there may be some resentment that Cutler was brought in over Moore. And now, Gase is calling the offense "garbage". I'm sure that will go over well.
A win changes everything. Watch and see.

If anything good can come of the jets tragedy, then it's the fact that the media will put us back under the radar.

Who isn't the problem but maybe Ajayi. The guy runs into a wall the second they snap the ball. That was easily the worst game I've watched in years!! EVERYONE needs to be blamed including Coach. We lost to the Jets for god's sakes. They better come out fast Vs the Saints because McCown isn't Brees (like it mattered) Somehow we always let shitty QBs play well.

Back
Top Bottom