Who is Gase mad at? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is Gase mad at?

Wouldn’t surprise me if Brees has a 400+ yards and 5 TD game Sunday. This defense is pure garbage.

Me neither!! Total joke. I don't think I've ever been this pissed after being only 1-1. It's a game we are all going to look back on the schedule and say "Damn, that one game ruined our playoff chances!!" If we play like that EVER again, I don't think I can stomach this team. I'm optimistic but WOW. The crazy part is the defense is 6th in scoring. Not hard to beat us when we cannot score Vs the New York Jets. Typical Dolphins move by losing to a terrible team. I couldn't be more disappointed in the lack of effort, chemistry and urgency to win a divisional playoff game. Gase is clearly pissed. We better see a different Dolphins team. We lose to the Saints and our season is doomed. Can't lose to the "easy ones" yet expect to beat KC, DEN, OAK, PATS(2x), ATL, or even a team like the Bucs. I hope I never have to go on a rant pertaining to this every again. I can take a loss but not when it looks like we can get a 53 man roster from finheaven and actually move the ball. Gase is as much to blame as anyone. I've been disgusted for days to the point where I cannot even put on sports. Oh yea, then Wade signs with his Boyfriend Lebron!!! GREAT WEEK FOR MIAMI SPORTS!!

Weird how until this past weekend Gase was an All-American Hero. Now he's losing the locker room?

Ya you're def right because that's going way too far lol Everyone has a terrible day coaching(Belichick included). It's the coach who admits his failures and changes them. Timmons coming back should help but like AquaBlood said earlier.."The entire offense did not get on the plane." We better figure things out quickly. This game didn't have to be a must-win but of course now it is. I do think it's time our team gets to play a "real" home game and settle down mentally. Going from Hurricane Irma to Cali to NY to London??? Really? Can we catch a break although maybe we need to learn how to catch a pass. Having annoying Jets fans in the family who don't care if they lose made it that much worse. Luckily I stayed calm and only broke 1 TV lol

Upon further review its definitely Tunsil. He plays a loaf and like he doesn't care. If he gave it his all he would be great but he didn't care yesterday and it showed

I believe you're right as well. I may as well be part of the Laremy Tunsil fan club but with that lack of effort, I'm starting to wonder how good he wants to be. The talent is obvious which must piss off guys like Jesse Davis off who work their asses off. We're 1-1 and playing a strong offense in the Saints. This is the game where Gase changes up things because we are about as vanilla an offense as possible. This team's MVP is Ajayi unless there's a big fat wall of fatties right in his face the second he gets the ball. Sorry, I could go on for awhile. I'm, like most everyone else, disgusted about last week. I think ashamed is more the word I'm looking for. I'm optimistically hoping this early wake up call is just that. Last week just goes to show how coaching and scheme override talent. The ONLY silver lining is maybe the Jets don't get Darnold but I couldn't careless about any team but the London Dolphins lol Thanks for another long trip across the WORLD NFL!! Sorry everyone..I'm a poor sport especially with the Dolphins. I cannot stand when "WE" care more than the players. A lot of work to do Coach let's see what you've got because you sure have the weapons..

Back
Top Bottom