Who is Gase mad at? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is Gase mad at?

FinsOnTop

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Yesterday after the game, Gase mentioned we are going to go play a football game next week and "if you can't handle that, better check your profession." And then today he mentioned that he's tired of the garbage and if you're not going to do things the right way, you're not going to play.

First question, do you think both of these are related? and Second question who's he pissed at? It's obviously someone most likely on offense. I hope it's not Jarvis. Anyone have any theories?

It really doesn't matter unless he makes the right changes. Last year he got rid of 4 guys in one week and everyone else got the message. He needs to do something drastic. If we're going down then at least go down doing something different

Ozzy rules!!

He's just trying to light a fire. Not a lot has gone right, but we're just two games into the season. Maybe he makes some small changes, but I don't expect too many.

Just a theory here but, it looks like Gase is losing control of the locker room. This looks so much like McDaniels in Denver, young unproven coach can't win the respects he feels he deserves. The Timmons fiasco is glaring and probably not an isolated sentiment. Matt Moore is a popular guy in the locker room and there may be some resentment that Cutler was brought in over Moore. And now, Gase is calling the offense "garbage". I'm sure that will go over well.

Just a theory here but, it looks like Gase is losing control of the locker room. This looks so much like McDaniels in Denver, young unproven coach can't win the respects he feels he deserves. The Timmons fiasco is glaring and probably not an isolated sentiment. Matt Moore is a popular guy in the locker room and there may be some resentment that Cutler was brought in over Moore. And now, Gase is calling the offense "garbage". I'm sure that will go over well.

And if that's true, then the question becomes, will he have to cut a number of players after a poor start every year, so that the threat of losing one's job motivates the team?

too early to say anything about losing a locker room, however, it's clear that from top to bottom this was an unmotivated team effort.

Oh man this makes a lot of sense. I hope you're not right. I would rather dump everyone in the room except Gase (and Jarvis).

Back
Top Bottom