Who is getting this kids letter of intent? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is getting this kids letter of intent?

I don't think I've ever seen someone so much better than those around him. Not that it mattered but his o-line is also dominating.

cnc66 said:
I don't think I've ever seen someone so much better than those around him. Not that it mattered but his o-line is also dominating.
Yeah, he is sick. I watched his line too, but each run consisted of cutbacks and jukes, he even got hit several times on plays and spun right off it and ran another 50 yards. I kept wondering how dumb them safeties must be to keep taking the wrong angles of pursuit, but I bet they thought he would just cut towards the middle of the field. I don't know who he is or how old he is, but he was clearly dominating. Its not like they slowed down for him he is just quicker than them. :eek:

cool. He's in my grade. He'll be a junior next year

I cant believe wvu got the #1 rated RB in the country with jason gwaltney. That was awesome!

LtDan662002 said:
Pitt is on his list of college choices. Maybe Wanny will get him. At least he would know he would get to run the ball
Yeah but he would have to break it outside on his own. Wanny would have him running 22 dives all day.

I hope he goes to the UM, they always have good RBs

Back
Top Bottom