Who is going to any games this year?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is going to any games this year??

Originally posted by FinaticalOne

I can probably help you out. I've been thinking of setting my satellite back up just for the NFL Sunday ticket. Last year I was hanging out over my neighbor's house watching the games. He has the Sunday Ticket also. He throws football ball parties every week where he would have three tvs set up in the family room and we watch any game that was a big matchup. One tv was always reserved for the Fins game (of course) and one tv was always on the Eagles game (my neighbor's team).

But if I do set up my satellite this year. I'll let you know. You can find me on this site easily. I check it every day. :)

FinaticalOne, you sound like a dream...Just let me know and I will make arrangements with you...Thanks Man.:D

I lived in Ft. Lauderdale until I went to college, then I moved as the job called for..Lucky you season ticket holder...I know I would be one if I lived there..Hopefully someday I will get to move back home.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Hey guys if any you are in a position where you can tape the Miami games and send them to me, I would be most appreciative..I live in Md and when they play regionally, I get left out..I hate watching the score board during games trying to see where Miami is while I watch the redskins or ravens...Man how boring..And after the games I only get the replays of ESPN and they're trying to show all games, so I never get enough..I'll be willing pay someone to tape the games for me so I can see them for myself, even if I know the outcome,,I just want to see all miami's games for change. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.
so get the live play by via nfl or wqam and listen.
:)

late entry into this thread, but I am mulling flying down to Fla for the Bills game Sun 10/20

Originally posted by chambers84
I live in Alaska, but I have obtained some tickets to the Oaklnad Raiders game on 15 Dec. I will be attending my first HOME Miami Dolphins football game!
let me know what section your in. (by pm) i live in california and i'm meeting up with several guys at JRS for the raiders game.

Re: Re: Who is going to any games this year??

Originally posted by dolfan06
let me know what section your in. (by pm) i live in california and i'm meeting up with several guys at JRS for the raiders game.
the guys i'm meeting down there are miamian, inFINSible and dolfan4ever!

Earlier, we were also thinking of tailgating before the game and maybe afterwards. It might be best at a bar unless someone brings a barbecue and we make food/beer runs.

i remember a hooters............

Originally posted by Miamian
Earlier, we were also thinking of tailgating before the game and maybe afterwards. It might be best at a bar unless someone brings a barbecue and we make food/beer runs.
on pine-pembroke blvd not far from the stadium.

and this is just a thought, if we chip in for food, thefinfanman has a canopy and barbeque and is there for all games, maybe we can party with him!. he's pretty cool, gave me his parking pass and i drove right up to the stadium!:D

It's all good

Let's keep talking and if a few people can buy stuff like burgers, hot dogs, and beer (using contributions of course), it would work out great. Unfortunately I can't perform that task alone as I'll be coming on public transportation. But, in addition to chipping in I can whip up a few things at home.

It's Miami, so maybe something Latin, like arroz con quimbombo'. Yum.:eat:

its highly unlikely i can bring hot dogs

and burgers or even drinks from california, but if i know what we need, we'll have a rental car and we'll hit the store on the way to the stadium. not now, but just before i leave, email me your phone # and we can work something out!:cool:

I am going to the Lions, Jets and Raiders games so far, maybe more. The original plan was I was going to rent a motorhome and get a block of rooms at a hotel since I am a travel agent. It may still work out that way since the games are far off, but I don't have the $$$ for tickets right now. Rent comes first. :( I know I won't get to sit by anyone except for the one's emailing me directly. Some will be flying into Orlando to meet up with me and then we all are driving down. I will meet everyone else at a designated spot at the game. I will email out my cell phone number to those interested, so meeting up will be easier. :)

I'm going to the Jets and Raiders games.... can't wait to meet you people....it's gonna be a little wierd but probably very interesting...lol

Miamian I'll take care of everything this weekend ,amigo.

thefinfanman says tailgating is a go!

i talked to a guy i met 2 years ago at the stadium and he said if we got our own eats, he has the spot and the barbeque!:D

Re: thefinfanman says tailgating is a go!

Originally posted by dolfan06
i talked to a guy i met 2 years ago at the stadium and he said if we got our own eats, he has the spot and the barbeque!:D

That works for me! I think since this is the first year of us meeting up for games, it will be a little off the wall. Next year, we will probably be more organized. If everyone just brings their own food and beer, that would be easier. Also, we can all meet at a designated spot before we take on the headache of the PARKING LOT or just park and meet in a designated area. Thoughts??

Back
Top Bottom