Who is going to any games this year?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is going to any games this year??

We'll have to pool in either case. I'll be coming by bus anyway. Since we're all bringing food, although some will have to be bought on the way over, we can potluck it.

3 Games for me!

I will be going to see two Monday night games this year. The first will be the Miami Dolphins on Nov. 4th in Green Bay. The 2nd will be the Miami Dolphins home against the Chicago Bears on Dec. 9th and then I will stay in Miami to see them get revenge on Baltimore on the 15th of Dec.

The "other" game

We're only talking about the Oakland game for now. What about the Yets, which actually is only a few months from now?

Are we partying then also?

I am going to the Lions, Jets AND Raider games for sure! I just don't have any money for tickets, so I will find tickets somewhere. I will probably rent a SUV or large van because I will have many from Orlando and just meet everyone somewhere. :)

Okay, I'm meeting Muck and inFINsible for the game against the Jets. Let's touch bases every so often.

Okay!.......Dolfan984 is flying to Orlando and JayDog and I...Dolfan06, Leftcoastfin and family and maybe others are going to the Raiders game.

inFINsible and Dfan4life are going to the Raiders' game too. We've got a block of seats together with 06 and Leftcoastfin.

Any tickets left for that? If not, I'll check with my scalper friend later on.

It's not too late,I'll trade 06 for miadphan13 anyday...;) :D

j/k 06.....not really.

yea...

I would.

I wish 13 could be with us in the stands too. It's going to cost a lot of pretty pennies from a scalper.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom