Who is going to any games this year?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is going to any games this year??

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I live in Alaska, but I have obtained some tickets to the Oaklnad Raiders game on 15 Dec. I will be attending my first HOME Miami Dolphins football game!

I plan on going to two games this year. I'm waiting for the single tickets to go on sale in July. The first day they go on sale, I'm jumpin' on them. The two games I want are the Jets (2 tix) and the Raiders game (1 tix).

THEY WILL ALSO BE MY FIRST DOLPHIN HOME GAMES I'VE BEEN TO.

CAN'T WAIT! :cool:

I'm also going down to the Dolphins Training Facility for their camp. My girlfriend is from Florida and she will be visiting her family during the month of August in Florida. She wants me to come down for a few days and she will take me to the training facility to watch them practice a few times.

Hey guys if any you are in a position where you can tape the Miami games and send them to me, I would be most appreciative..I live in Md and when they play regionally, I get left out..I hate watching the score board during games trying to see where Miami is while I watch the redskins or ravens...Man how boring..And after the games I only get the replays of ESPN and they're trying to show all games, so I never get enough..I'll be willing pay someone to tape the games for me so I can see them for myself, even if I know the outcome,,I just want to see all miami's games for change. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.

I've been a season ticket holder for seven years....NEVER MISS A GAME!!!

I also try very hard to make it to every Training Camp....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Hey guys if any you are in a position where you can tape the Miami games and send them to me, I would be most appreciative..I live in Md and when they play regionally, I get left out..I hate watching the score board during games trying to see where Miami is while I watch the redskins or ravens...Man how boring..And after the games I only get the replays of ESPN and they're trying to show all games, so I never get enough..I'll be willing pay someone to tape the games for me so I can see them for myself, even if I know the outcome,,I just want to see all miami's games for change. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.

I can probably help you out. I've been thinking of setting my satellite back up just for the NFL Sunday ticket. Last year I was hanging out over my neighbor's house watching the games. He has the Sunday Ticket also. He throws football ball parties every week where he would have three tvs set up in the family room and we watch any game that was a big matchup. One tv was always reserved for the Fins game (of course) and one tv was always on the Eagles game (my neighbor's team).

But if I do set up my satellite this year. I'll let you know. You can find me on this site easily. I check it every day. :)

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I've been a season ticket holder for seven years....NEVER MISS A GAME!!!

I also try very hard to make it to every Training Camp....

PHINZ RULE!!!

LUCKY GUY! You must live in Florida?

I haven't missed a game in four years. Thank GOD for Direc Tv's Sunday Ticket:D . I'm live too far away to go there frequently. But I looking forward to being there this year!!! :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by inFINSible
I'm going to the Jets and Raiders....

COOL. Those are the games I have targeted and will get the tixs the first day they are available. What are some the best sections?

I'm going to the fudgepacker game in GB. My two brothers and a good friend go to the FINS vs. fudgepacker game when ever they play. Miami owns them. I'll get harrassed a lot but I plan on having the last word.

MDFINFAN goto the website www.phins.com. On the site is a page called Places to Watch. It lists 4 bars that play the FINS games. I personally don't go to any of them as I have the NFL Ticket and watch every game at home with my two boys who I'am turning into big FINFANS.....one is named Zach you can figure out why.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

You cant get DirecTV in Maryland! If you can, its to your advantage to do so! Its the best thing to happen to Sunday Morning since Church! Like the FinaticalOne said, you can hook up a couple of different t.v's and throw a football party every week, charge your neighbors a buck for snacks and brew, have a great time and pay off your NFL Sunday Ticket at the same time! Im like the only Dolphin fan out of my immediate homies, and needless to say when the crew comes around on Sunday, they want to see Raider games, so they paid for another box, I hooked it up, now we watch two games at once, well, they do, I watch all PHINS, all the time!

I went to a the Packer-Viking game last year in Lambeau field. I was dressed in all Viking wear!! (My wife and her family are die-hard Vikings fans) so I have adopted them to be my favorite NFC team. Miami will always have precedence though!!! It will be a war come December 21st in my house!!! I wasn't harrassed too much at the game. I was actually surprised I didn't get more crap! I got a ton of **** at the metrodome when I went to the Viking Dolphins game in Minnesota in 2000 though!!

Back
Top Bottom