Who is it going to be ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is it going to be ?

Who will be our first pick of the second day ?

• Total voters

YPF

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Put your money where you mouth is and vote for the player we will draft with our first second day pick.

This is a public poll.

I vote Dan Orlasky because we have scouted him.

«©òókîê ߥtë®» said:
Put your money where you mouth is and vote for the player we will draft with our first second day pick.

This is a public poll.

I vote Dan Orlasky because we have scouted him.

The two guys I hope we draft are Orlovsky and Shazor. I think Orlovsky is prime time Tom Brady possibilities (as far as being a late pick that ends up shining). The kid from Oregon St. is also a possibility 6-5 240 lbs. Derek Anderson.

Fred Gibson or Travis Daniels.

only o-line i want to see is a center... brown or wilkerson, but if i'm putting my money where my mouth is

DT - Hawthorne

Gotta go O some time, how about now. An offensive linemen would be nice, or perhaps a qb

I'm thinking Shazor because he was supposed to go late in the second round to early third round this guy is good and we can get him in the 4th

Me personally though i want Adrian Mcpherson.........if the guy turns out to be the hype on him great but if he doesn't we only lost a 4th rounder out of it

Think if feely does bad we lost a second on him

I believe Saban will select Brown or Wilkerson.

But I want McPherson or the receiver Gibson.

There are so many good players left on the board I wouldnt be surprised to see a tradedown.

IMO Fason is the best value pick but we seem to have a glut at RB.

If I were a gambler I would pick the someone else category because odds are that it would be .

But I will go out on a limb and chose Michael Munoz.

Hawthorne isn't on the list or I'd have picked him, so I picked one of the two Sean Considines

I picked other cause I like Donte Nicholson S. I have a feeling that he's gonna go after Travis Daniels tho. either that or trade up to grab some more picks.

Back
Top Bottom