Who is Jay better than?????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is Jay better than??????

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
I know, I know, another stupid Jay topic, but who do you think he is better than in the NFL. Not who hes worse than, who he is better than. I dont care if Brett Favre is a better QB, I WANT TO KNOW WHO JAY CAN BEAT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

- Anyways I think that he is better than Kordell, Vinny, Brady, Bledsoe, Griese, Vick, A lot more too, thats just to list a few...

Since this topic has been done to death...

I'll just say that Jay is definitely a better qb than me.:rolleyes: I don't care though 'cause he can't rock as hard.:rocker:

He's better than Ray Lucas and Cade McNown, I would say.

I think he's better than these 2001 starters:

Jim "I'm injured again" Miller
Aaron "Let go a my helmet" Brooks
Tony "What the hell am I doing in the NFL" Banks
Jake "The Flake" Plummer
Brad "I'm an over-paid has-been" Johnson
Charlie "Can't throw worth ****" Batch
Kerry "Pass me a drink" Collins
Rob "Please sack me" Johnson (I don't know who you would say was the starter for 2001 overall for the Bills)
Vinny Intercept-me
Tim "I can't take another sack" Couch
Doug "I suck" Flutie
Kordell "I'm over-rated" Stewart
Tom "I'm in for a rude awakening" Brady
Mark "I'm a beat-up and over-paid has-been" Brunell
Crystal Chandelier

I know Dave thinks he is better than Huard, Lucas, and Mcknown since they were/are our only options that is all that is really important. I still want to see Ray in one game outside of preseason. I think Jay probably(won't know for sure till we see him in a game) has more of a will to win, but Ray has a rocket arm, and can add just as much with his legs as Jay can. Im not bashing Jay or saying i want Ray to start I just want to see him in one game so I can have an opion on it. Given Jay's track record against them maybe it would be cool to start him in week 3 against the Jets.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to see Lucas as our starter in any regular season game UNLESS Fiedler has an injury and can't start. Starting Lucas in a regular season game with Fiedler healthy would start off a huge QB-controversy, and we all know how our last QB-controversy went (Marino and Huard)...

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
I know, I know, another stupid Jay topic,

Stupid is as stupid does. Seriously though. WHY? Christ I think if I see one more "Jay" topic I'm going to scream.

Here we go again about Jay and the Jets. Let's see the only REAL game Jay Fiedler lost to the Jets was when we got waxed by scoring zero points in the whole game, BUT I didn't see Jay giving up a 24 point lead(2000), or a 17 point lead(2001). The only other game he played in against the JETS would be the one he was knocked out of in the 1st Quarter in (2000).

Re: Since this topic has been done to death...

Originally posted by Jaydog57
I'll just say that Jay is definitely a better qb than me.:rolleyes: I don't care though 'cause he can't rock as hard.:rocker:
my thoughts exactly. :D

guys better than jay in IMO...brett farve....kurt warner....mark brunell...daunte culpepper...donovan mcnabb... just my opinion but the rest would be close enough to make it a deadheat as far as performance and will to win he is right up there.

Re: Re: Since this topic has been done to death...

Originally posted by dolphan39
my thoughts exactly. :D
if i don't have to run it or throw it, i can sit on the bench with the best of em. i don't have this disturbing suicide wish. although if i have one of those new age defensive linemen was after me, i can run like hell!:D

Originally posted by Dajesus
I still want to see Ray in one game outside of preseason. I think Jay probably(won't know for sure till we see him in a game) has more of a will to win, but Ray has a rocket arm, and can add just as much with his legs as Jay can.

You know, I hear many people say Ray is so much of a threat with his legs, and Gailey must have beleived this hype about his atleticism, because why else would he bring him in in 3rd down situations? But, I dont buy it! Every time I have seen Ray run, he looks tentative and confused. Not nearly as fluid and determined of a runner as Jay is. Yes, he does have a rocket arm... but all I keep hearing about it is that he doesn't know when to slow it down, thus resulting in lots of dropped catches. I think he is a capable backup... but doesn't have the intangibles Jay has (guts, will to win, smarts when it comes to a gameplan, etc.)

Fiedler is easily one of the worst QB's in the league. To say that he's better than Brady, Bledsoe, Kordell, Vinny, Griese, etc. is just dense.

Sorry.

Dense.

Back
Top Bottom