Who is more of a threat to take a (short) TUA pass to the house- Waddle or Smith? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is more of a threat to take a (short) TUA pass to the house- Waddle or Smith?

Bigger 'house call' threat: Waddle or Smith?

• Total voters
He played in HS in Philadelphia against one Micah Parsons..Parsons was then the best RB in the State..Pitts team shut him down..with Pitts as the unstoppable Edge/DE in that game. As well as the TE. Heck yeah!

Gator with the added knowledge...Thanks.

I didn't know really..but I saw a tv show that Pitts and Micah were both in about the Draft coming up and they talked about it..let me see if I can find the segment/clip.
I can only find it on watch ESPN and I can't find that episode..but they talk about it. The title game where Pitts and company shut down Micah.

I would give the edge to Waddle, although I wouldn't be disappointed with either one. I think Waddle makes more happen with the ball in his hand on short passes, Smith's success is based more on the separation he gets from his route running on mid to long-range passes, he has a knack for getting behind defenders. Waddle is elusive, just plain hard to catch and bring down, even in traffic, and once he accelerates he's gone.
Idk, I like them both...

Waddle is incredible Do yourself a favor if you haven’t already and watch any of his highlight videos. Both are great but I’m praying we take waddle. More elusive than smith , don’t have to worry smith size concerns either

Back
Top Bottom