Votes: 40 61.5%
  • they all suck

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters

gish

Mental Moonwalker
Reaction score
Who is our best defensive back?

Right now, it's Bell. But I fully expect Jason Allen and Travis Daniels to come into their own. And Will Allen and Andre Goodman are solid.

We need to draft another CB.

This year I would say Hill (who's not on the list BTW)

He started the year kind of slow but has improved a lot

Since we don't have a Champ Bailey or Ed Reed, it's kind of an impossible question to ask. There are differnt categories I look at for these positions.

Best tackler: Will Allen. The reason he was given a spot on this team was his ability to be left on an island and make open field tackles. He also has great speed

Best play maker: Yerimiah Bell. He is simply a ball hawk and I hope he can be our Troy Palumalu in years to come.

Best speed: Will Allen.

Best one on one cover guy: Andre Goodman. I would say Renaldo Hill but he doesn't get enough oppertunities because he is a saftie and is usually in zone.

So there are differnt variations but if we had to keep just one for the future I would go with Yerimiah Bell. He is a ball hawk and play maker. You need one of these guys to have a good secondary.

Im all about Renaldo Hill. People wonder why Jason Allens no starting, Its because Renaldo Hill belongs on the feild.

Love Bell though. How can you not...

oh wow.

You didn't even put Hill on the survey....

ridiculous...

Saban4prez said:
oh wow.

You didn't even put Hill on the survey....

ridiculous...

I knew Renaldo was going to be a good one when watching the Raiders last year and him being the only guy on the field who gave a crap on that defense (besides Burress)

Right now I am going to go with Jason Allen. I think he was decent first round pick, who will probably improve over the years. And that hit on ben Watson.... wow.

Right now I think it's Yeramiah Bell with Will Allen a close second. I'm looking forward to seeing Jason Allen and Yeramiah Bell anchoring the saftey position for years to come, unless we can pick up...... Michael Lewis?

Back
Top Bottom